Yes? No? Maybe So?

Ahh. The feeling of laying on a perfect beach, under a huge umbrella, without a care in the world is the single greatest feeling in the whole world. I love it. The pearly white sand. The sparkly crystal clear ocean. The hot boys cascading around without shirt. I could definitely get used to this. I opened my magazine and the first picture I saw was, of course, Luke! I flipped the page quickly. The next page had him on it. So did the next one. And the next one. What the fuck magazine! I angrily threw the magazine on the table next to me.

“You’re lemonade ma’am.” The waiter said showing up with my drink.

“Thank you.” I said smiling before taking a sip of my refreshing beverage. I set it down next to me. I, unwillingly, picked up the magazine again. I flipped through it, trying to avoid his face as much as possible. That didn’t work out to well.  Every time I saw his face it made me think back to the night we shared.

“Shut up before I change my mind.” I said smirking before he locked his lips on mine. I felt him smile in the kiss as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. His lips massaged mine and I muffled a moan. I detached my lips from his for air and he used his mouth to work wonders on my neck. He slid his hand up the back of my dress and unzipped it. I kicked it off and let it fall the ground before kicking off my heels. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt; he finished taking it off and threw it to the side. We unattached our mouths, breathing heavily.

“Are you sure about this?” He asked brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

“Yes.” I said smiling. He smirked before bringing his face down to mine. He pecked my lips before kissing up my jaw to my ear.

“Alright, but don’t say you didn’t ask for it.” He said before nibbling on my ear.

“Never.” I whispered before forcing him to start kissing me again. I felt my whole body begin to heat up.  Our lips clung onto each others and our tongues tangled together. Everywhere he touched felt like it was on fire and goose bumps rose on my skin. His hands hand a firm grip on my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Holy shit, we’re about to have sex… I pulled my mouth away from his.

“What?” He asked worried.

“Condom?” I asked looking up at him.

“Hold on. I should have one.” He said before reaching over for his pants. He grabbed his wallet and started searching. He soon pulled one out. “Ha! Success.” He said victoriously. I started laughing. “God you’re so cute.” He said smiling before crashing his lips down on mine again…

“Hello beautiful.” A voice pulled me out of my flashback.

“What do you want?” I asked already know who it is.

“You know what I want.” He replied, taking the seat next to me.

“Quit the BS Luke. What do you want?” I asked looking over at him. His toned chest was on full exposure. His brown hair was soaking wet. His beautiful brown eyes captured me. His full lips moved purposefully. His strong hands laid lackadaisically in his lap, only moving every so often mostly to show a point. I unwillingly smiled, before shaking it away.

“… All in all I just want you.” He said finishing. I felt bad, not listening to half of it, but whatever.

“Well, you can’t have everything you want. I know, that concept may be hard for you to understand, but you’re going to have to accept the fact that I don’t want you.” I said smiling and getting up to leave.

“Oh you don’t?” He said stopping me in my tracks.

“No. I don’t.” I said turning around to face him.