Scary Movie and scarier fans

I have been pacing around my room for the past hour and a half. Why am I so nervous? I shouldn’t be nervous! I mean it’s not even a real date. I mean, yea it’s a real date, but nothings going to happen. It’s not like everything is going to change just because of this one date. I’m just hanging out with him for one night and then I can be done with him. I took in a breath and went to go find something to wear. I chose a plain white tee, a leather jacket and a pair of high-waisted shorts. Taking my clothes and went to take a shower. I then curled my hair and applied a little bit of make up.

“Knock, knock” Ana said walking into my room.

“Hey Ana.” I said trying to pick a pair of shoes to wear.

“You look hot.” She said smiling.

“Thanks Hun!” I said throwing her a smile before deciding on a pair of black combat boots.

“Hey, Soph…” She said siting on my bed.

“Yea?” I asked slipping on my shoes.

“On this date, I want you to be nice.” She said looking at me.

“Of course I’m going to be nice Ana.” I said rolling my eyes.

“No, that’s not what I meant. I mean, I want you to actually give him a chance. Just have fun and don’t think about who he is or why you didn’t like him to begin with. I can see you like him, even if you don’t see it yet.” She said biting her lip.

“Ana…” I said unsure of what to say.

“Can you just do that?” She asked butting in.

“Yes.” I said nodding.

“Good.” She said getting up. “You better hurry. He’s going to be here any minute.” She said before exiting my room.

“Yea, yea, yea.” I said waving her off. She laughed before closing the door. I sat down thinking about what she said. Maybe she was right. Maybe I should give him a chance. Maybe this could be an amazing date. Maybe he can be an amazing person. Maybe this could lead somewhere. What if this does happen to be the best date I ever go on? What if I do end up liking him? What if he ends up liking me even more? What if we start really liking each other? It could never work between us. He’s famous and I’m nobody. He’s on tour all the time and I’m about to embark on the last year of my high school life. If we do end up liking each other, it’s never going to work out. I just cant. But, I shouldn’t think about that. I said I’d give him a chance. I said I’d try, so try I will. If I really do start liking him and he starts liking me, then I’m sure we can find a way to make it work. Whether it be him visiting my on his breaks and me visiting him on tour during my holiday breaks, things could work. And there are phones and computers and face time and a lot of other things that have helped out with long distance relationships before. Wait, I’m getting way ahead of myself. There is still a high chance that I won’t like him and I won’t need any of that stuff. But, we’re just going to have to see how this date turns out. Right? Right. I heard a knock at the suite’s door. I took a deep breath before walking out of the room and going to the door. I open it to reveal a smiling Luke.

“Hey.” He said smiling.

“Hey there.” I said returning his smile.

“You look beautiful.” He said looking me in the eyes.

“Thanks. You don’t look half bad yourself.” I said adding a slight wink.

“Thanks.” He said laughing. “You said no flowers, so I got you ‘no’ flowers.” He said pulling a bouquet of fake flowers from his back. I took them and looked at them. They had the work ‘no’ glued on them. I laughed at that.