It Was Amazing

The siblings walk around town and Rogue spoils Konata all the way to Fairy Tail. "Dude don't spoil her she'll become a brat!", says Gajeel as Rogue shakes his head. "After what she witnessed I doubt it besides...I want to...", murmurs Rogue as Konata rides on Gajeel's shoulders.

"What do you mean?", asks Gajeel as Rogue tells him about his intense dream. "I think that's what...Skiadrum meant...", says Rogue as they look up at their baby sister. "She is destined for something great...but she does have a rare power..", says Gajeel as he feels his head become cold and Rogue laughing in his face.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?", yells Gajeel as Rogue points to the ice cream on his head from Konata. "Sowwy...Onii-Chan...", says Konata as GAJEEL cleans it off and takes her hands wiping them. "Let's go", says Gajeel as everyone around looks at them when they walk through the doors.

"Hey!", says young Wendy as she runs over to Konata and takes her hand. "So cute Konata come on let's play with Kana's cards!", she says as the girls run off and Natsu starts picking a fight with Gajeel. "LET'S GO SALAMANDER!", shouts Gajeel as the guild begins getting destroyed.

"God...this is truly home", says Rogue laughing as Laxus in his teenage days walks over to Rogue. "You guys seem to be in a good mood", he says as Rogue nods. "We just realized something amazing about Konata...", says Rogue walking away from him.

"Konata! Come over here!", yells out Gajeel as she runs over holding one of Kana's cards. "Yes Onii-Chan!", she squeals as he picks her up with one hand. "Natsu she is cute!", shouts Gajeel as Natsu laughs. "Can't believe she's related to you!", mocks Natsu as Rogue takes Konata setting her down to play and the guys get back at it.

"ATTENTION!!!", shouts Mokorav as everyone turns their attention to him. "We are all having a vacation to the forest my children! Pack and we leave tomorrow!", yells out Mokorav as everyone cheers and Konata and Wendy high five each other.