War

Gajeel is quietly chowing down on some metal in the corner of the guild. "Hey Gajeel wann-", a guild member says but Gajeel grabs his face and throws him against a table and the table goes flying into a wall. "I told you to never disturb me while I'm eating", says Gajeel as he growls and everyone laughs at the fallen member. As everyone is celebrating the doors to the guild are kicked down and broken as Natsu Dragneel comes in first breathing fire everywhere. "Let us go my children! This is war!", says Makorav as everyone charges into the guild. The battle has begun.

Titania is over in the corner of the guild hall in her Heaven's Wheel armor launching thousands of swords and daggers into the Phantom Lord guild members. Gray is in the center using his ice make magic to take out multiple enemies at once on the spot. Lucy is fighting one of the members in the corner with her Celestial keys. Kurei is using her iron dragon slayer magic to take out multiple enemies in one swoop. Everyone else uses their magic to fight off everyone else. While that happened Natsu and master Makorav head after Gajeel and Jose.

"SHOW YOURSELF JOSE", yells Makorav calling him a coward as he storms around the upper floor of the guild hall as a giant looking for him. Natsu goes looking for Gajeel and nearly burns down the whole entire guild. "COME OUT GAJEEL", roars Natsu as he breathes fire and Happy flies him around until he is knocked out of the sky by a blur and hits the first floor hard. "Crap...what was that...?", asks Natsu as Gajeel flies above him with Pantherlily holding him. "Hah chump", says Gajeel as Kurei comes running to Natsu's aid. "Natsu..are you alright?", she asks as Natsu nods. "Yeah I'm all fired up now!", he says running off he then jumps up off of the railing to the stairs knocking Gajeel out of the sky.

Gajeel's POV

"W-Wait....who..is that girl?..." I stare at her for a moment. "She can't be" I say looking into her big red ruby eyes. "K-Konata..."

Kurei's POV

"A-Ah...my head". I fall to the ground holding my head. "I-It hurts so bad...much more than it did before..." Lucy comes running to my aid but is then snatched up by Jose the Phantom Lord guild master. "L-Lucy...". I stay there and hold my head as i let the memory flow. "Wh-Who is that man to me...".

*    *     *
"KUREI!", yells out Natsu as he picks me up and Gajeel watches Natsu flee with me. "I must follow him", says Gajeel about to go after Natsu but his path is blocked and he loses her once again. "DAMMIT!!!", roars Gajeel as he punches the ground and sends everyone flying.

"JOSE SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD", yells Makorav as Jose comes out holding Lucy by the hair. "Here i am Makorav..Mako-Chan..", says Jose playfully making Makorav cring. "Give me back my child damn you!", says Makorav as he begins attempting to crush Jose. "A-A-Ah....We wouldn't want to crush her now would we? Makiii", says Jose as Makorav realizes his position he shrinks back to normal size.

"Why do you want her?", asks Makorav as Jose gives him a straight answer. "Oh you know...This little lady here is from a wealthy family...She ran from home and her daddy wants her back you see...Now her daddy is going to pay us a lot of jewel to bring her home and that's what I'm gonna do", says Jose as Makorav looks at Lucy's unconsious body.

*     *     *
A few moments later everyone from the Fairy Tail guild sees Makorav's body falling from the second floor. "MASTER!", yells out Erza as she catches him in time. She looks at him and sees he is an ill green. "RETREAT!!", yells out Erza as everyone begins to fall back. Erza looks to Gray and Gray looks at her then to the master in her arms.

"Who did this!?", yells Gray even more angry than before. "I'm going to find this guy and crush him!", yells Gray about to go deeper into the guild but Erza stops him. "Please....", says Erza sadly. "I can't lose anyone else today...", says Erza as Gray looks at her grabbing his arm. "Let's go...", says Gray as the entire Fairy Tail guild flees. They lost that day...