Chapter Forty Seven

TUKA'S P.O.V
I walked into the hotel, seeing everyone walk in front of me, like some kind of protection. My legs were really starting to hurt as I made my way over to the lift. My trousers rubbing against the scratches on my legs. Justin's arms wrapped around my waist loosely, sometimes catching me a little, causing me to jump at his touch. Its like I'm a China doll, like I'm about to break. As the lift started to move, Justin planted a small kiss on the side of my head, causing me to lean into his touch. Which I regretted as the cuts on my hips met his. I looked up, to see Pattie staring towards me, she hasn't been able to take her eyes off of me since I got out of Justin's dressing room, which kind of made me nervous as to why she kept looking at me. As the door lift opened I rushed through the doors first, desperately trying to get to the hotel room before anyone pulled me aside for questioning. Of course, I wasn't fast enough, and Pattie grabbed hold of my wrist, causing me to squeek out in pain. Her grip loosened as she pulled me in for a hug. "We'll go inside okay?" She whispered, kissing the top of my head before making her way inside, carrying my bags with her. Its weird how Pattie automatically knows something's wrong, like a mothers feeling. I stumbled through the door, sending Justin a small smile before walking over to the sofa where Pattie was perched. I sat beside her, watching her face soften as she looked at me. "Tuka, promise me something.." She whispered, sticking out her pinky. I frowned slightly, waiting for her to continue. "Promise to never cut again.."

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
"Promise to never cut again.." I heard my mum whisper from the living room. Of course she knew something was up. She has this thing where she feels when something is wrong. Weird right? I waited until I heard the door shut, before making my way into the living room where Tuka was sat. "You okay?" I murmured, sitting beside her, taking her hands in mine. "Y-Yeh.." She smiled weakly, kissing my lips softly. I deepened the kiss, making it passionate and loving. She moaned slightly, as I started to lay her down on the sofa. I removed my top, before removing Tuka's. Soon we were both bare to the skin. She tried her bet to cover up the cuts with her hands, but I stopped her. Starting at her hands I kissed each one, making my way between her legs. She squirmed under my touch, whimpering as I got closer to her heat. "You sure?" I whispered, taking a condom out of my jeans pocket. She nodded, re-attaching our lips before I pushed into her. I don't like calling it sex, or fuck, shag. I like to call it making love. Because that's what it is right? I love her, and I love showing her how much I love her. "I love you.." She whispered, looking into my eyes. "I love you too.." 
-----------------------------------

TUKA'S P.O.V
IT still hurts, everything they said about me. But I can't complain can I? They've warmed up to me right? So why does it still hurt. Why do I feel so pathetic every waking moment? I walked through the hallways of the hotel, trying to find Za's room. I finally found it, knocking on it lightly before seeing his face appear behind the door. "Tuka.." He smiled, hugging me tightly, causing me to hiss slightly. "S-Sorry.." He stuttered, allowing me inside. I sat down on the sofa, taking hold of the cup of tea he was handing me. "You okay?" He asked, nothing but concern in his voice. I just nodded, taking a sip of my tea before placing it down. "Why does it still hurt?" I whispered, avoiding Za's gaze. I heard him sigh as he took my hands in his. "Because the past hurts.. That's why. Its all in the past, meaning it won't come and haunt you again.. Just remember that.." He smiled, kissing my cheek softly before handing my tea. I drank up quickly, remembering I left Justin by himself. "I'm sorry I made you worry.." I mumbled, kissing his cheek before making my way down the hall once more. But I stopped in my tracks when I heard Scooter talking to someone. "She's nothing but trouble.. Attention seeking isn't the word!" he hissed down the phone, causing me to gasp and rush straight to my hotel room. I slammed the door behind me, seeing Justin standing in the kitchen, frowning at me. I shook my head, rushing towards the bathroom, slamming it shut behind me. How could Scooter be so selfish? I'm not attention seeking am I? I don't have people fussing over me all the time. I hide everything away right? And I don't cause trouble to anyone. At least I think I don't. I looked in the mirror, seeing someone else stare back at me. This girl wasn't me. I'm not me. I'm far from it. This is what happens, when people get involved in your business. You crack. Some people take it better than others. Guess that's not me.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I rushed towards the bathroom, banging on the door, begging for Tuka to open up. "I think I know why she's in there.." A voice mumbled making me snap my head up to see Scooter standing by the door. I clenched my fists, waiting for him to continue. "I was talking to someone about her... She over heard and I guess, she ran back here.." He explained, running his hands over his head. I charged towards him, anger boiling through my body. "You mean to tell me, you're the reason my girlfriend is in there hurting herself?" I hissed, causing Scooter to start walking backwards. "She's nothing but trouble Justin!" He shouted, pushing me backwards making my anger even worse. "She isn't trouble!" I shouted, throwing a punch at his face. He stumbled backwards, cupping his face. "She's an attention seeker Justin.." He whispered, everyone by now had exited their rooms to see what all the shouting was about. "She isn't! She hasn't done anything! I don't want you here for the rest of the tour!" I shouted, turning on my heels before slamming the door behind me, hearing everyone outside talk about what happened. To be honest I couldn't really care what he says. Tuka isn't trouble, or an attention seeker. "J-Justin.." I look up to see Tuka standing there, tears running down her face. I walked over to her, pulling her into my chest as she collapsed into my touch. "I'm sorry..." I whispered, kissing the top of her head. She shook her head slightly, "I'm the reason you just argued with Scooter... He's right.." She chocked, causing my heart to break even more. "Maybe you should talk to him.." I thought out aloud, causing Tuka to pull back from my grip. "You think that'll work?" She sniffed, running her hands through her hair. "Worth a try.."