Chapter Thirteen

*NEXT DAY*

TUKA'S P.O.V
I straightened out my black dress, looking into the mirror to see if its suitable for today. I sighed, removing all my make-up for a second time this morning. "Baby, just go without any.." Justin whispered, walking over to me before wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. "I just, I wanna look decent..." I mumbled, still looking into the mirror. "Well, with or without make-up, you look beautiful..." He whispered, planting small kisses from my neck to cheek. "I love you.." I whispered, kissing him lightly before making my way downstairs. "You guys ready?" Dad asked, mum nowhere in sight. "Yeh, where's mum?" I asked, Za giving me a glare which I ignored. "She's looking for a job, as well as a home..." Dad mumbled, walking outside. A home? What? "Za what's going on?" I snapped, pulling him aside before he made a run of it outside. "Mum and dad are getting divorced.. Turns out mum was cheating...." He whispered, looking down at the floor. "Oh right, well... Whatever..." I shrugged walking outside with Justin. "I love you dad..." I mumbled, pulling him for a hug. "I love you too sweetie, come on we need to go..." He ruffled my hair before getting into the car. I slid in, Justin behind me. "you okay?" He asked stroking my cheek. I just nodded, knowing today will be the worst of them all. 
============================================
We finally arrived at the church, taking our seats inside. (I don't know whether your funerals are different to mine? But we go to the church first, then to this place where they get burnt? If they get that, then you go back to a pub and have a meal? But I don't know what you guys do so... Ill do it my way:D) I took my place at the front, along with dad Za and Justin. None of our other relatives wanted to sit with us. They said we are to 'High class' Just because Za is famous. I sighed, fiddling with the piece of paper in my hands. Its a small speech, something to say goodbye. The music came on which was our cue to stand up. I stood up, watching the guys bring down his coffin. Tears were falling down my face, as well as my dads. Za started to tear up, where as Justin was as bad as me. We sat down as the vicar started to talk. "you okay?" I asked Justin, wiping my eyes. "Yeh, I just hate seeing you upset.." He whispered, chuckling to himself. "Now if you don't mind, Tuka has a few words to say.." I stood up, walking up to the stand. I looked in front of me, hundreds of eyes on me. I took a deep breath. "Grandad was always so joyful, so funny. Most of us know him as the happy type, even when nan died. He was always so positive, and didn't like people fussing. Almost seems like yesterday he was sitting at the table at Christmas, making jokes about how people always complain. He was a friend, a best friend, a lover... And a father.. And.... I don't know what I'd do without him.." My voice broke at the end as I made my way down back to my seat. This is going to be a long day.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
"Baby, do you wanna go straight to the pub? Or go home?" I asked Tuka, walking back to the car. "I wanna go straight home.. I just.... Our family hates us so... I might as well head home and get packed..." She shrugged sliding into the car. "So what are you guys doing?" Tuka's dad asked. "I just wanna go home dad, we're leaving tomorrow for tour so..." Tuka mumbled, earning a glare from Za. "Okay well, phone me when you land? And Ill ring you every night..." Her dad mumbled, pulling into the drive way. He got out the car and helped Tuka out as well. "Tuka, I just want you to know that no matter what you are always my baby girl okay?" He whispered planting a kiss on her forehead. "I love you dad.." She chocked, pulling him in for a tight hug. "I love you too hunny... Go get packed then.." She smiled and rushed upstairs. "You keep an eye on her okay? I don't want her broken..." Her dad warned, turning to me. "don't worry, the last thing I wanna do is hurt her... Ill take good care of her..." I smiled, putting my hand out for him to shake. He took hold of it and pulled me in for a man hug. "I've never doubted you Justin, you're good for her..." He smiled patting my shoulder. "Go on..." He nudged me, indicating I should go upstairs. I ran upstairs into Tuka's room. "Baby.." I whispered, pulling her into my chest. "Thank you Justin..." She mumbled into my chest. "Baby stop thanking me... " I chuckled, running my hand down her side. "What time do we leave tomorrow?" She asked, chucking some clothes into her suit case. "about... 10? I don't think Za is coming though.. I think he's gonna stay behind and help your dad.. " I mumbled sitting on the bed. She rushed around, chucking stuff in, getting stressed with herself. She never gave herself time to relax, but once we're on tour, she can relax an sort herself out. Its amazing how she's been through so much lately, yet she always comes out on top, so happy and positive. I think that's why she got along with her grandad so much. These next few months are gonna be hard, but it will be worth it..