Chapter Eighteen

TUKA'S P.O.V
It's been a week. A whole week since Justin broke down. Yet, things still haven't changed. He's so quiet, he hasn't eaten much, nor spoken to anyone. We've tried everything. Pattie, Jeremy, even Jazzy and Jaxon... Yet? Nothing. Today I'm staying at Justin's, helping Justin pack for our next show. "Justin, could you help me?" I asked quietly, stroking his hair. He just nodded, folding clothes before placing them in his suit case. "You're gonna have to talk sometime you know... You have a show in 2 days.." I mumbled, zipping up my suitcase. Nothing. That's all it was, nothing. "Justin please.." I pleaded, kneeling beside him. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes, while I looked into his eyes. They were full of hurt, yet somewhat scared. "I know you're scared baby... I am too. I'm scared that I'll loose you... Justin please just tell me what's wrong.." I cried, a few tears falling down my cheek. At that's all it took, that's all it seemed to take. He hasn't touched me in a week, spoke to me, held me. But now? Now that these tears are falling, he moved towards me, holding me against his chest while he stroked my hair. "I-I'm sorry B-Baby.. I-I'm S-So Sorry." He stuttered, tears falling from his eyes. "y-You spoke.. Oh baby.." I kissed his lips softly, yet so full of passion. "I... I feel as though the whole world is against me... I feel lonely.. Baby I don't wanna feel like this.. "He cried, letting out everything that he was holding in. "T-The fans.. They think I'm stupid and irresponsible, but I'm not.. I didn't even drink that night... Yet all these rumours are making things worse.. I want it to stop.. Baby make it stop.." He cried, collapsing onto the floor. "I_I'm here Justin... I'm here to help you.. But I can't help you if you don't talk to me okay? I don't care if you don't wanna hold me, or love me.. I'm gonna be here.. Forever.." I whispered, kissing the top of his head. "I'm so sorry for everything, I... I promise Ill change..." He held my face, kissing every part he could. "I missed you Justin.." I whispered, looking down towards the floor. "I missed you too baby.." He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him, before leaning in to kiss me. His kiss was so passionate, so full of love. I missed this, I missed Justin. People just don't realise that everything they say or do, has an impact on someone somewhere along the line. Yet Justin's the one suffering. He hasn't even done anything. Yet everyone feels the need to judge him, like he's some sort of animal they can bully.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
This past week has been hell. I feel as though I can't trust anyone, can't speak to anyone. I can't feel anything, not even love. Until Tuka helped me.  Yet, when Tuka's around, I feel safe, I feel as though I can turn to her whatever happens. I finished packing my stuff before walking down the hall to meet everyone else. "Look who's got some colour back in his face.." Scooter joked, opening the door so I could get through. "Thanks.. "I smiled weakly, chucking my stuff in the boot before sitting beside Tuka. "Thank you for earlier by the way baby... I needed that.." I mumbled, laying my head on her shoulder. "Its alright, I'm always here you know that.." She sighed, rubbing circles on my knee. "I love you..." 

TUKA'S P.O.V
"Justin, Justin we've landed.." I whispered, trying to take up Justin. He's been asleep since we took up. I don't see how he can sleep on a plane but, I guess he's more use to it than me. "Hmm?" He mumbled, wiping any sleep away from his eyes. "Justin we have to get off the plane now.." I mumbled, leaning in to plant kisses all over his face. "Well isn't that a nice way to take up.." He smirked, pulling me onto his lap so I was straddling him. "Yeh? Well if you get your fat butt off this plane I'm sure you'll wake up like this more often.." I smirked, kissing his cheek before running off the plane. I heard Justin groan loudly from behind me, causing me to laugh. I ran up to Scooter, walking normally beside him. "Did you just run?" He asked, chuckling slightly in-between. I just nodded, trying to catch my breath. Before I could do anything, I was up in the air and thrown over someone's shoulder. "Let me down!" I screamed smacking the males back. "Hey!" I recognised the voice, and continued hitting his back. I help a hand hit by butt. I hissed in pain before smacking his back once more. "I hate you Justin!" I screeched, giggled after. He put me down once we got to the car, opening the door to let me get in. "Oh so now you wanna be nice.." I smirked, climbing into the car. He climbed in after me, chuckling to himself. "You teased me..." He pouted playfully before plugging himself in. "So, when's the first show?" I asked, twirling a strand of hair through my fingers. "Tonight." Justin sighed, looking in my direction. "Ill be in the front.." I chuckled, rolling my eyes playfully. "But... I wanted to spend more time with you.." He whined, leaning closer to me. "jeez Justin I thought you'd be bored of me.." I joked, pushing him back. He just let out a light chuckle, looking out the window. I wonder what he's thinking.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I looked out the window, seeing all the fans running after the car. Sometimes I just wanna stop the car and talk to them, other times, I just want them to stop. Why do they follow me around? Why do they constantly pull at my clothes? Or chuck things on stage? Sometime's I wonder if its actually me they want to meet. The real me, Justin. But sometime's I wonder if they only like me for what they see. Justin Bieber. Since I've been away from home its made me feel... Alive? Like I have something to do. When I'm at home, everything gets the best of me. Like there isn't anything to distract me. When I'm away from home, the fans, media, everything that hurts me? Stops me from getting low. Weird right? Its like, when I'm at home, everything will hurt me, because my walls are down. When I'm away from home, I build my walls up, and nothing can break them. But Tuka? She knows how to climb over them, how to help me through at home. And that's why I love her so much. I mean, we haven't said anything to each other yet about 'love' But I wanna show her how much I love her, tonight. Ill bring her on stage, after one less lonely girl, and give her my promise ring. The ring that means so much, yet its so little. I wanna show Tuka how much she means to me, how much I need her to survive. I just... Need her.