Chapter One

TUKA'S P.O.V
You know that Bieber kid? Yeh, the 19 year old cocky Canadian singer? Yes? Well, I'm forced to like him. Well not forced, but, it makes things easier. Why? His best friend Za? Is my brother. Lucky right? Well, it has its ups and downs. Don't get me wrong I love my brother, he's just, over protective. Let me introduce myself. I'm Tuka, 18 years old and I can sing, but... I hate singing in front of people. I have long brown hair, and piecing brown eyes, I'm insecure and hate cocky boys, and I live with my brother. Our parents don't live with us because its not really safe because of Za's fame. 

Today, My brother is forcing me to go on Justin's tour with him. Great right? Well, no. For starters, I hate Justin, secondly, I won't be able to bond with other males and lastly? Justin. 
"Hey Tuka, you ready?" Za asked, shutting the last suit case. I sighed, lifting myself off the sofa. He chuckled before walking over to me. "Its only for a few months" He explained, pulling me in for a hug. I huffed, and pulled back before heading to the car. I don't see why I have to go anyway? Its his friend not mine? "Leggo!" Za shouted, starting the engine. "I don't see why I have to go.." I complained, running my hands through my hair. "Because Tuka, I want you to get to know the real Justin. I hate it when he comes over and all you do is fight..." I rolled my eyes. "Its not my fault he's so cocky!" I said raising my voice. What made me hate Justin in the first place? Well...
*FLASH BACK (Few years ago)
"Justin's coming round okay?" Za said, chucking another packet of sweets in a bowel. "Who's Justin?" I've never heard of Justin. Unless he means Justin Bieber. "Justin Bieber..." Great! I actually love him! The doorbell rang and I quickly sprung towards it. I opened the door to reveal an angel. "Hey sexy, you hear for the fun?" He smirked, fun? "Urm, what?" I said, maybe a little to harshly. "Well, are you a slut that Za's got without telling me?" Slut? Is this real? "Urm slut? Do I look like a slut to you? Huh? He's in the kitchen without any slut! Sorry to burst your bubble but you ain't getting any today. Fucking prick.." See I get touchy about people calling me names. "So, who are you then? his maid?" Justin scoffed. I clenched my fists. "I'm his sister, you got a fucking problem with that? Huh?" I said raising my voice. "No? Jeez, you on your period or something?" I huffed, running my hands through my hair. "Not every girl falls on their knees for you Justin..."
*END OF FLASH BACK*
That's why I hate him so much. "He isn't cocky Tuka..." I just shook my head. 

We finally arrived at the airport, getting attacked by fans and papz. I grabbed my stuff, holing onto my brother tightly, and made my way inside.
"ZA! TUKA!" I looked to my right, seeing Justin run towards us. I groaned, walking past him towards Fredo. "Rude much" Justin scoffed, I rolled my eyes. "Still can't find your manners huh?" I said sarcasticly, earning a chuckle from Fredo. Justin rolled his eyes and started talking to Za. I shook my head and walked towards Fredo. "Do I get a proper hello now?" He joked, I dropped my bags and jumped straight into his arms. See, me and Fredo have a close friendship, too close my brother has to separate us sometimes. "I missed you so much princess" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I sighed happily, "I missed you too" We pulled back to see everyone staring in our direction, I blushed and bit my lip. "Lets go!" Scooter shouted, causing everyone to go back to some what normal. "Hands off dude.." Za warned Fredo, helping me onto the plane. This is going to be a long few months.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
she's still cocky and bitchy as before. Thing is? She isn't like other girls. She has this... Attitude that makes you want more? But she hates me, and I hate her personally. Although, she is pretty hot for a bitch. Hi, I'm Justin. I'm 19, bla bla yeh you know the rest. I'm still with Selena, although things are getting pretty tough lately. She can't see me, she's seeing someone else... Its like she doesn't even like me any more? Everyone boarded onto the plane, I took my seat next to Za, who's sister was sat next to the window, where I wanted to sit. "urm... Tuka, can I sit near the window?" I asked, as politely as I could. "Urm, why? You scared or something?" Thing is, I don't like being in the middle of the plane, I'm scared of the plane crashing and I wont be able to get out. "Tuka, go sit by Fredo..." Za mumbled, he's the only one that knows about it. "Fine.." She huffed getting up from her seat. "Jerk.." She mumbled as she walked past me. "Slut.." I whispered under my breath before taking a seat next to Za. "You guys need to learn how to get along. This is fucking pathetic.." Za mumbled, running his hands over his head. "Its not me though, its her!" I said, pointing over to her. She was laughing, acting all happy with Fredo. "You both say the same thing! Its like you're made for each other or something.." He joked, shaking his head. "Whatever man.." I looked out the window, wondering where my life went wrong. 
So many different rumours, so many different stories...