Chapter Twenty Six

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I felt as rush of pain run through my body. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I just laid there, trying to regain conciousness. I ran my hands down my body, only going as far as my chest. That's when it hit me. The ceiling collapsed on us. Tuka. I turned my head, trying to fight the pain running through it. She laid there, her hair over her face, her legs trapped by the thick cement. Blood was running from her head, nose, the side of her body. Her chest was moving slowly, indicating she was still alive. "T-Tuka.." I croaked, reaching my arm towards her. She stirred slightly, her head moving sideways. "Tuka!" I chocked a little louder this time. Her eyes fluttered open, sudden panic filed them. "J-Justin..." She whispered, looking towards me. I smiled, despite my pain. "Hey beautiful.." I whispered back, trying to move some of her hair out of her face. "My legs.. Justin your chest!" She screeched, looking down my body. "Its okay.." I mumbled, trying my hardest not to cry. I heard a few more crashes, before hearing someone call out. "Anyone else out there?" A male voice shouted, his torch running past us. "Over here!" I shouted, coughing straight after. I heard him shout for more men, before running over towards us. "Get Tuka first!" I cried, pointing towards her body. He understood what I meant, meaning that I'd rather have her saved than me. They soon removed the cement from her legs, placing her carefully on the stretcher. "She'll be okay?" I asked the man, before he ran off. "There is a slight chance she'll walk again.." He gave me a sympathetic look before hurrying her outside of the crashed building. I laid there, thinking about all the possibilities that could happen after this. Move the show, spend time with Tuka, making sure she could walk again. "Mr Bieber, we need you to be very still okay?" A guy mumbled, taking hold of the cement. I nodded, tucking my arms underneath it, helping them hoist it up. "One Two Three!" The guy shouted, before listing it off my body. I didn't realise how heavy it was until it was lifted away from my body. I looked down, seeing a huge amount of blood rushing out of my side, my leg twisted in an awkward position. "This is gonna hurt but we gotta put you on the stretcher.." He mumbled, tucking his hands under my body. I hissed in pain as he pulled my body onto it. "I need to see my baby!" I cried as they pulled me through the building. "Baby!" I shouted, looking around at everyone who was injured. Mum, Scooter, Allison, Fredo, they were okay, just a few cuts and bruises. "Justin!" Mum cried, rushing to my side. "Where's Tuka?" I asked, holding onto her arm. "They're just giving her some painkillers before her and Fredo head to the hospital, me and Scooter are going with you.." I noded, closing my eyes as they took my into the ambulance. I just hope she's okay.

TUKA'S P.O.V

The pain. That was all I could think about. I couldn't feel my legs, yet I could feel the pain running through them. My head was bleeding, as well as my side. I laid there, on the stretcher, thinking about what just happened. I got pulled away from Justin, I don't even know if he's out, if he's still alive. I heard the door click open, and someone hold my hand. I looked up to see Fredo sitting there, clutching onto my hand with tears running down his face. Justin? "Is... Is Justin alive?" I gulped, scared of the answer. He just nodded his head, continuing to look into my eyes. "Fredo, are you okay?" I whispered, moving my hand to his cheek. "I.. I thought.." He cried, leaning his head on my stomach. I hissed in pain, clutching my stomach. "I'm sorry I.. I didn't know.." He mumbled, rubbing my arm. I couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Are you in pain?" He chocked, examining my body. I nodded slightly. "My legs mostly.." I smiled weakly, trying to ignore the pain. "We're here.." One of the paramedics mumbled. I nodded, allowing them to take me outside. "Can.. Can I be in a room next to Mr Bieber please?" I asked, fiddling with my torn shirt. "Of course..." She smiled, wheeling me into the hospital. Everyone gasped as I went past, people who recognised me started crying, telling me to stay strong. I thought that was nice, how they knew what I was going through. I got pushed into a room, doctors and nurses rushing to my side almost immediately. "Can you move your legs sweetie?" One of the doctors asked, poking my leg. I nodded, trying to move my left leg. It moved slightly upwards, but crashed straight back onto the bed because of my lack of strength. "Okay, don't worry, this is a good sign." He smiled, placing down his note board and rushing out of the room. I saw more doctors run past the door, with another bed following them. Justin. "Nurse! Nurse!" I cried, pointing towards the door. "Yes?" She hurried to my side. Tears ran down my face as I saw Justin's limp body wheel past the door. "Can you make sure he's okay?" She nodded, rushing out of the room along with the other doctors. "I'm going to go see Pattie while the doctors get the X-Ray ready for you." Fredo smiled, kissing the top of my head before making his way outside. "Is that your boyfriend?" One of the male doctors asked, clip board in his hands. "No, a friend... My boyfriend's next door.." I smiled, wiping the tears away from my face. The room fell silent for a moment, almost peaceful for a hospital, until the terrifying sound of the heart monitor began to beep from next door. Justin. "JUSTIN!" I screamed, attempting to jump out my bed. The doctor was beside me, wheelchair in his hands. I sat in the wheelchair, tears running down my face as the doctor pushed me out the door. We went next door, seeing all the doctors crowd around his body. His whole body was shaking violently. "Justin! PLEASE!" I cried, standing onto my legs, despite the pain and rushing into the door. The doctor looked at his watch, Justin's body stopped shaking, the monitor still beeping. No. "NO! HE'S STILL ALIVE PLEASE! DO IT AGAIN PLEASE I NEED HIM!" I cried, being held back by doctors. "I'm sorry.." Just as the words left his mouth, the monitor stopped beeping, returning back to its calm, original pace. I sighed, rushing to his side and grabbing his hand. "Justin! Justin I love you! I love you so much! Just... Stay with me?" I whispered, kissing the top of his head. Pattie Scooter and Fredo rushed inside, looking at the pale boys body. "Miss, we have to get you into X-Ray.." One of the doctors mumbled, taking my hand away from his. "Just, make sure you're here when I get back baby..."