Chapter Fifty Four- Final

JUSTIN'S P.O.V
I shot my eyes open, tears rushing down my face as I tried to recognise the girl in my dreams. She was like Za, but a whole lot different. She was beautiful, unique. Her eyes were like diamonds, her hair was like silk. But she died, in my dream. I had some sort of love towards her, like I was spending the rest of my life with her. 

*Dream*
"Tuka!" I shouted, rushing from the floor to her side, a huge piece of glass in her side. Tears rushed down my face as her body got weaker by the second. "T-Tuka.." I stuttered, feeling my body get pulled away, but I pushed against them, trying so hard to reach her. I need her, I need her to breathe. "Sir, you'll need to step back!" The paramedic warned, pushing me away from her body. I fell to my knees, watching them as they picked her up and placed her onto a stretcher. "Justin we gotta go.." Fredo mumbled, pulling me towards he spare car the police brought. I couldn't feel anything. Nothing. I just want her. We raced towards the hospital, running through corridors desperately trying to find Tuka. We reached the theatre, everyone sitting outside waiting. Waiting to know if she made it. I slid down the wall, clutching my hands together as the thought of her leaving me filled my head. "B-Bieber?" I looked up to see Jazzy and Jaxon standing there above me, eyes watering as they sat beside me. "She'll be okay.." I whispered, my voice cracking as I found it hard to believe it myself. "My Bieber?" I looked up once more, seeing the doctor standing there, sadness filling his eyes. I shook my head, slamming my fists against the wall, screaming out in pain. She can't go she can't. Everything was blurry. Fredo screamed, running his hands through his hair as tears ran down his face. The kids cried while mum tried her best to stay strong. I can;t
*End of dream*

I still don't understand what happened. I'm still confused as to why she was so important to me. What happened to Selena? Was this a sign for something? I sighed, rolling out of bed before rushing into the bathroom. I have to be at Za's for 10, its almost half 9. I showered quickly, chucking on some baggy clothes before heading out. I pulled up to his house, knocking on his door briefly. "Tuka can you get it!" Za shouted, causing me to frown. The girl in my dreams was called Tuka. The door swung open, relieving her. The girl from my dreams. I rubbed my eyes a few times, seeing her smile widely at me. "Come in.." She smiled, moving out the way so I could come through. "Yo man, my sister had a dream about you last night.." Za teased, causing Tuka to blush. "She was crying and everything man..." He chuckled, walking into the kitchen, leaving me and her alone. "I had a dream too you know, about you." I mumbled, watching her head snap up. "Y-You did?" She stuttered, now sitting beside me as I nodded. "It was weird... We had an accident and it was almost as if." I trailed off, shaking my head in disbelief. "Like we were dating? Almost married?" Tuka interrupted, making me frown at how correct she was. "Weird right? I mean, you have Selena and I..." She trailed off, tears stinging her eyes as she thought. "Mark?" I croaked, afraid of the answer. She just nodded, running her hands through her hair. "A week ago Za punched him.. "She chuckled, wiping away the tears that had fallen. 

TUKA'S P.O.V
Here I was, pouring my heart out to someone who hardly knows me, yet I know so much about them. It hurts, it hurts so bad because he doesn't even realize how much that dream meant to me, how much I wanted it to be true. I wish I never woke up. Never woke up to this nightmare. "Maybe, we could be friends you know? I mean you are coming on tour sometime soon right?" His eyes were almost pleading, like he wanted me to go. I shrugged slightly, feeling tears strike my eyes once more. "Tuka, this sounds crazy but.. The dream was almost like a sign... I know I have Selena, but how long will that last? Honestly.." He whispered, running his hands through my hair. I couldn't say anything. Nothing. Tears flowed down my face silently as I realized that there was no way this was happening. He has Selena, and she'd do anything to keep him, I know it. Fredo wouldn't like it either. "Say something please..." He whispered, his voice shaky as tears ran down his cheeks."I-I don't know what to say..." I mumbled, trying to look anywhere else but his face. If I saw the look on his face, I'd just break right here. I can't be so broken on something that I dreamt about can I? I mean, it wasn't real right? What I felt, what we did? "Tuka, whatever happened in our dreams, I... Its made me feel something, something that I shouldn't be feeling right now.." He trailed off, taking my chin in his hands, making me look at him. his eyes were puffy, and his cheeks were wet. "It was just a dream.." I whispered, watching a twinkle in his eye burn out. It took every ounce of strength I had in me, to push myself off the sofa, towards the door. "Ill see you around Justin.." I whispered, watching him shake his head as he rushed towards my feet. "I don't know why, but you walking away like this is breaking me please.. Please don't! We can figure out what this is!" He pleaded, taking my hands in his, making my heart to flutter. I pulled my hands away, tucking them into my jacket. "Justin, you have Selena remember?" I hissed, watching him shake his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Please just.. Come on tour, see how things go as friends, what happens happens right?" He pleaded, biting his lip. If I go, Ill just break even more, but if I don't, Ill regret it for the rest of my life. What if the dream was a sign? A sign showing what would of happened if things went the way we didn't want them. What if its showing us some of the mistakes we'll make. Showing us we could change fate? "Fine.." I sighed, turning on my heels before attempting to rush upstairs. But someone caught my wrist, turning me around. "Thank you.."He whispered, kissing my cheek softly. I smiled weakly, walking back upstairs.

Is this the way things were meant to be? What if he stays with Selena, and they get married, what then? I would of wasted my time on someone who didn't love me back. I love Justin. I know I do and its stupid because we hardly know each other, yet we know so much. So many memories, yet no memories at all. He's my brothers best friend, a world wide pop star. I'm just me, famous because of my brother. What if it doesn't work out the way we plan? I can't secretly love my friend can I? It just won't work. I have no energy to fight my feelings though. After everything with Mark I.. I don't even know if its possible to love someone you know? But Justin is different, I've felt it before. If I can get rid of Mark once an for all, make sure everything at home is perfect before I even think about myself then, maybe this could work? "Tuka?" I looked towards my bedroom door, seeing Za standing there, with his hands in his pockets. "Come in.." I coughed, moving stuff off my bed so he could sit down. "You know Justin had the same dream right?"He asked, looking up to see me nod before his eyes trailed down to the floor. "I think he loves you, but he doesn't know how much yet... He will in time and I promise you.." He trailed off, holding my hands in his. "I will make sure he doesn't mess you around, keep you hanging onto something that isn't true..." He smiled, kissing the top of my head. "Thanks." I whispered, watching him walk out my room, leaving me with my own thoughts once again. My eyes trailed over to a note on my desk, frowning I walked over, lifting it to see my name written on it.

Tuka,
your dreams may only be your dreams, but if you work hard enough, they'll become a reality..

? <3

~~~~ sequel Trailer is on the side----->>> Thank you for reading this guys<3