Chapter 14

I was to be going back to Hogwarts today,
My family had prepared a rather large breakfast for me, I don't know if it's because they're still sorry about the forced marriage and the Unbreakable Vow or if it's truly genuine.

Most likely the former of the two.

I was supposed to be wearing my "wonderful" muggle clothes again today, but only for a short time, which I was excited about. It was only a large jumper that I'd borrowed (or actually stole) from my father because of how cold it is, jeans and some ugly green trainers.

My mother despised my outfit and made that very clear to my father, Christophe, and I, when I sat down for breakfast but I just found it very funny and laughed as she was saying: "Your outfit is ridiculously ugly, where did you even get this humongous jumper- That's your fathers, isn't it?!"

"Ah, I'm afraid so, mother." I replied.

"Why won't you ever get dressed normally in muggle clothes?!" She expressed a bit angrily,

"Mother, I'm going to be on a train for a particularly long time. Whats the big deal if I dress comfortably? It's dads jumper, and he doesn't seem to care nearly as much as you!" I argued,

"You know what- fine, it's fine. I don't care. Don't tell people you're my child." She said,

"I don't think anyone will really ask me who's child I am." I said and laughed, as we finished eating and the house-elves, Obie and Elsie started cleaning up.

"You know, we had about ten letters sent to us by the ministry, because of you using magic outside of school." My father told me quite carelessly.
"Oh, really? Well, why didn't you tell me? I didn't even think of the ministry or anything when I was doing magic." I replied. My mother had a very mean face at the moment while she stared at me, but I tried to ignore her.

"Didn't want to upset you, just try not to do it again or they're going to go bonkers." He laughed,

"Good you told me, I was just about to go upstairs and pack my trunk with a spell, guess I'll have to get someone else to do it," I said, "can you do it for me, mum?" I asked her,

"Nonsense, I'll do it for you, Cel." My father said,

"Okay, well, all my clothes are upstairs in my bedroom so uh-

"Yeah, let's go now then." My father said, getting up from his chair.

"Okay." I said, following him up to my bedroom.

"All of my clothes are just in that basket there."
I stated, pointing to one wooden basket in the corner of my room, then getting the bright yellow trunk personalized with: "C.C.M." meaning my name: Celéste Cordelia Moreau, from my closet and putting it on my bed, then watching as all the clothes (mostly robes) swiftly went into the trunk.

"Thanks, father." I said.

"You're welcome," my father said, then half opening the door, but turned and said: "I'll really miss you when you're gone, you know what I've been thinking, actually? You still get those uh, Heartfeed trips, right?" He asked.

"They're called Hogsmeade trips, Dad. And yeah, I just don't really... go to them." I said.

"Oh well, why don't we all try to see each other when you go to uh- what's that place called? Hogsmeade? Your mother will come, probably your brother, too. You can bring the Malfoy boy, as well." He said.

"Why don't you just call him Draco, dad? You know his name." I chuckled,

"Ah fine, Draco- you can bring Draco." He laughed.