Chapter 6

It was November, Halloween had passed and the first Hogsmeade trip took place, but I didn't go along with everyone else to it, as I was trying to study.

The first Quidditch match was today, Gryffindor vs. Slytherin, guess what team I'm rooting for? Slytherin as expected.
I wore a green-and-silver scarf over my Ravenclaw tie that I took from Draco's dorm yesterday, and a small badge shaped like a crown, saying Weasley is our king that Draco made me wear to humiliate the Weasley's, but he told me it was all in light-hearted fun and he made my badge "with love, just for me."

I went to the Great Hall for breakfast, sitting alongside Anthony Goldstein and Luna, who was wearing a rather large, almost life-sized lion's head on her own head.
"Wow, Luna, are you rooting for Slytherin today?" I said sarcastically to Luna,
"No, but I know you are." Luna said laughing,
Which was then overcome by loud noises from the Slytherins as some of the Gryffindors passed the Slytherin table, and Luna had a sip of her butterbeer, took the cap and held it in her hand and then drifted off to Gryffindor's table. Leaving me with Anthony Goldstein, Cho Chang and Padma Patil, Padma was sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"Why are you rooting for Slytherin?!" Cho asked, raising her voice in shock.
"Umm, because I am."
"Oh! Because of Malfoy, Are you gonna give him a kiss before his big game?" Cho said, Puckering her lips and making a "Mwah" sound,
"Are you gonna give Potter a kiss, Huh, Cho?"
I said, Cho blushed and turned away, and immediately started talking to her friend Marietta as to avoid my question.

"It's bizarre that you're rooting for Slytherin just because you've got the hots for Malfoy, Slytherin's not even a good team." Anthony Goldstein said, not wearing anything as a sign of who he was voting for, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's Gryffindor.
"Well, Anthony, I've never seen either of the two teams play and Malfoy is my friend, who is a Slytherin Quidditch player, so forgive me for supporting my friend. And, none of the Gryffindor's like me except for Parvati, Ginny and Neville and neither of them are on the team anyway." I said to Anthony, who gave a huff. The only other Gryffindor who did like me was Cormac McLaggen, but he only wanted to use me because whenever I would talk to him all he would do is try to kiss me.
"What about Fred and George?" Anthony said, "and what other Slytherins are your friends besides from Malfoy?"
"Okay, Anthony, it's just- it's different. I've known Draco for longer than anyone else here. And as for Slytherin friends well there's Flora Carrow and there's Daphne Greengrass and Theodore Nott-- why do you care so much anyway?" I asked him, and he shrugged and returned to his breakfast.

Apparently for some reason most of my Ravenclaw friends except Cho (and now Luna, too) had a problem with the fact that I was friends with Draco, and the Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs don't even bat an eyelid when I talk about him. But I guess whatever, it's not like I can force anyone to like him, I've only known these people for a mere few weeks anyway.

My owl Leia, and as did many other owls came swooping in through the big window.
Leia dropped a few letters on top of my cereal, hooted and then flew away.

I had gotten a letter from Fleur Delacour, who was my brothers best friend and this is the first letter she's sent me, and from my mother, my brother and then one letter from both Anastasia Fontaine and Lourdes Blanc, one from Adela Fleury and then one from my cousin who lives in Mould-on-the-Wold the wizarding village in Cotswolds, England and graduated Hogwarts 2 years ago, Veruka Dalton.

I opened my mothers first-
Hello Darling! I hope you're doing well. Your brothers just now got a job at the Ministry of Magic, he works in the department of Spirit Division! Oh and your fathers doing well as an Obliviator, Thank God! Except him and Christophe have been arguing a bit, but it's fine. Take care, Love Mum