Chapter 7: Start of a Journey

Hi again
:')

..please point out my inappropriate grammars so I can edit if there's any. .thank you.

-jinn

****

She stared up under the dark starlit sky. It's been a month since she woke up on one of the alleys in Swert. Since then, people started thrashing pebbles, tomatoes, eggs and other horrible things. They despised her. She barely make it back to the forest alive. She doesn't know what happened and she can not protect herself.

Often times, her mind had been wondering how the hell did she end up waking on a cold blood drenched alley in town.

People kept calling her a monster, a demon. But all she could do is cry. They kept throwing things at her all her way out of the kingdom. Mothers prevented their children to approach her, men shouted at her and kicked her like a plague. Some teenagers make fun of her. Bruises were visible on her pale skin when she reached the diversion path. Blood was all over her body, scratches on her heart shaped face and her lips swollen from the torture. Her foot barely able to carry her.

But all those pain, those scratches and kicks, knuckles which hit her, all of those pain ... .were nothing. Nothing compared to what she saw, her village on a bloody bath. Pain came to her like hell. She stood there empty, staring at the bodies that were scattered on the area. Soldiers and bannans alike, all were dead.

A hot stinging on her eyes made her knees tremble. Weakness came over her, drowned in pain. Those knees soon gave away, hitting the ground. No sound came out of her, lips were apart in a state of shock. The forming tears on her eyes blurred the painful scene. Cabins were burned down, bodies were bloody splattered on the ground. Each have either sword or spear on their bodies. She stared at the weapons like wanting to melt them in fire. And then her eyes landed on him.. .Arthax. The only man who accepted her like a real father, loved her like a real daughter, cared for her like a bloodline was now bloody lifeless. The blood turned dark and bodies started to expel an undesirable smell but she didn't mind.

As the realization occurred, she screamed in pain. She screamed so hard that her throat ached. She screamed like hell that her fists hit the ground on either side repetitively like a brat. Words cannot be formed from her voice. Just like that and her head flew back, her face against the blue sky. She bit her lip hard until she tasted blood. Her fist clenched so hard until it paled, then blood oozed from the puncture under her nails. Then there's nothing. No emotion. No pain. But her tears ran like the waters of Nithera falls.

"Why?" She whispered still staring at the sky.

Then the sky turned dark. Clouds prevented the light of the sun. Immediately, rain poured slowly. She stayed on her position and closed her eyes. It suddenly felt like the rain knew her pain, like the sky is grieving with her, consoling her. And it did.

Darkness soon consumed her. Flashes of the fight came back like a rambled scene. And she fell back.

**

"This.. .is your world Arkane. This is where you belong. Here there is no pain and hurt. You are the queen in here." The familiar voice softly whispered.