Nikole x Zora MDLG/BDSM (OC)

(A/N) Hey everyone, (actually I think I have like one person reading this at this point.) yes, ik I have literally not posted in months. I've been a bit busy with my life. Enjoy! xxx

"Princess?" Zora called out loud for her little one as she shut the large wooden doors of the mansion softly. She gave all the maids and servants a day off today, with no one to watch Nikole, she hoped behaved herself. Worry fled her since her tiny little girl hadn't answered back. She stripped off her heels from a long day at her CEO job. kneeling down, she dropped the leather brown case, containing a gift for her sub, Nikole, among her neatly shuffled documents. She stepped up the stairs of her mansion, the marble steps letting out a soft clack as she went climbed them. Finally reaching the top of the stairs. She could feel that Nikole was definitely up to no good. Zora quietly stepped down the hall, before nudging Nikole's playroom open.

Empty. Her little one was nowhere in sight. Panic flooded her. She stepped in, the only thing there was Nikole's favorite toys spread out on the ground, crayons scattered, an empty ice cream container lay on Nikole's baby blue comforter. Her bed was a complete mess, pillows out of place, and sheets half on, and half off the twin sized bed. Zora scowled. Filled with rage, she then noticed that Nikole's pink walls were scribbled with a black permanent marker. What did she write? Curse words.That brat.

Zora heard a soft moan. Confusion filled her for second before she realized, that's Nikole's moan. Oh, she had no idea how much trouble she was in. Stomping across the hall to her office was Nikole. Playing with herself. Zora saw fear absorb Nikole's eyes. Zora's jaw clenched at the sight. Nikole stopped, but Zora could still see her circling her fingers very subtly. Does she think mommy can't see everything?

Zora crossed her arms, looking sternly at Nikole. Giving her 'mommy' look. She knew it made Nikole instantly become speechless. Zora swiftly stomped forward to Nikole, who was sitting in Zora's office chair, porn brightly displayed on the desktop. She had no fucking idea how much trouble she was in. "What. The. Fuck. Is this little slut?" Zora asked in a stern voice, harshly grabbing Nikole's wrist, spreading her fingers to show her wetness drip from her subs dainty , pale fingers. Nikole stuttered, letting out nonsense, obviously blank minded and shocked. "And this?" Zora asked, pointing to the monitor. Nikole looked down, closing her legs and letting out a whimper, as she muttered out, "I'm sowwy mommy..." Her voice soft like the most delicate silk. Zora let out a frustrated huff, lifting the small girl to her hip, as she went across the hall, showing her princess the total wreckage Nikole left.

"And this," Zora said sternly, showing her destroyed room. "B-but, mommy I was just having fun!" She teared up, clutching onto her mommy's work shirt. Nikole was very short, standing at 5 feet tall, with long wavy light red hair. She was very pale, with light green-blue eyes. Her usually pale cheeks were now red with embarrassment. Her little pink knit stockings were uneven, one slumped down to her knee, as the other was neatly tugged up, her garter belt keeping it straight and neat. She was wearing a cute pastel pink pleated skirt, snuggly packed away in a, you guessed it, pink, fuzzy sweater. Her cute freckled face wrinkled up in a pout. As innocent as she looked, Zora knew she was anything but innocent.

Zora set Nikole on the baby blue sheets. Kneeling to look her little one in the eyes. "Baby, you know the rules still apply when I am not home. I thought you could be a big girl, and be good for mommy, but you proved you couldn't." Nikole licked her lips, wiping a tear that escaped her eye, nodding. Zora finished the rest of her lecture, "You made a complete mess, touched what is mine," Zora said in a stern voice, sliding her hand up Nikole's skirt to make clear of what she has claimed. "And, you also watched naughty things on mommy's work computer, not suitable for little girls. Not to mention, all those curse words." Zora said, pointing to the words on the walls. "You're going to have one hell of a week, and you are to not be trusted alone anymore. Like the little baby you are." Nikole sniffed, whining she replied, "I'm a big girl mommy!"

Zora glared. "Obviously not from what you proved today, I am very disappointed in you." Nikole's face dropped instantly. "Do you understand that you were very naughty?" Zora questioned. Nikole nodded. "Use your big girl words." Zora said gravely. "Yes mommy..." Nikole said looking down. Zora titled the girls chin up to look her in the eyes. "You're in a lot of trouble missy." Zora lifted the pouty brat back onto her hip, going up another set of stairs. "Uh oh..." Nikole said under her breath as a whimper. Mommies playroom. She then realized, she was in a lot of trouble.

Flipping on the switch, Zora revealed a large room. Painted red and black, there was what every toy a dom could wish for. She set Nikole down on a small seat, next to a closet. As soon as Zora set her down, Nikole leapt from the seat to go and hide, not-so-surprisingly her mommy grabbed her by the throat and set her down harshly. "You little brat, you do not run from mommy!" Nikole gulped, staying and tilting her head down. Zora, grabbed her by the chin, making Nikole look up at her, with a blank face, Zora commanded, "Legs up the chair, spread, now." Nikole obeyed, knowing what would happen if she was bad. Zora quickly snapped cuffs around one of Nikole's ankles, locking it to the arm of the seat. She did the same thing to the other ankle, but to the opposite arm. Legs completely spread, Nikole whimpered, pulling her skirt down to cover her clit. Without having any idea where Zora got it, her hands were smacked with a switch. Nikole yelped, pulling her hands back.

"Do not hide yourself from mommy." Zora said taking Nikole's hands and braiding her arms in hemp romp, so she wouldn't be able to move her arms. She made the rope tight, but not too tight to severely hurt her, so that Nikole's back arched, making her completely exposed. Zora slipped a neon pink gag into her subs mouth, muffling her whimpers and whines. Nikole muttered apologies, oh she was definitely going to be sorry after Zora was done with her.

Zora slowly swept the switch up against Nikole's already wet vagina, slowly, teasing her, before whacking her pale butt hard. Nikole whined loudly, crying a bit. Zora's face was hard, not showing any emotion, she grabbed one of Nikole's ass cheeks roughly, 'smack' smacking the other one harshly. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Zora smacked the switch harder, both sets of Nikole's cheeks turning red. Red from tears, and the other crimson from her own disobedience. Zora stopped for a second, rubbing Nikole's red marks soothingly, hitting them hard with her hands for a few more minutes, Nikole sobbed, squirming. Zora untied the girl, taking out the gag and bringing the crying little one to her chest, muttering encouraging words like, "You did so good babygirl, Mommy's so proud of you..." Zora patted her princess's bum softly, in a comforting way.

She wasn't going to be able to sit for a week. Nikole sniffed, calming down and letting her grip on her caregiver go soft, "Mommy can I go play with my Mr. cuddles now?" Nikole asked sweetly in a pouty whisper. Mr. cuddles is Nikole's favorite stufftie. "No," Zora replied soberly. Nikole gave a confused look, crinkling her nose, "Why?" she asked with attitude. "1. Your punishment isn't over, and 2. that attitude is not to be accepted." Zora said, gripping Nikole's ass as a warning. Nikole instantly backed down, changing her tone, "Yes ma'am!" She said in a squeaky tone. "Good girl. Now go to your room, mommy will be getting your punishments ready." Nikole sighed. She did as she was told, and she shuffled back to her room. While she was in there, she cleaned up her toys, and the mess, thinking that mommy would let her off easy. She was wrong.

(A/N) Sorry to stop it here, but I've already been working on this for awhile and don't wanna make you guys wait any longer! Keep sending those requests and ideas mates! I'll update the part two soon!