Part 2: Melissa x Nicole (OC)

(A/N) In editing.

Well its been about a week since me and Melisa had that hot, steamy bathroom sex. Also the last time Mindy spoke to me after dumping beer on her. We became really good friends. We we're kinda, sorta dating. But also, fuck buddies. I loved having this relationship with her! She was actually coming over tonight. I sighed. I thought of her perfectness, and our last encounter as I started to get really wet with arousal. Well, She wasn't going to be over for awhile... Maybe I have time to have some fun...

I reached under my bed shuffling my hand around for my vibrator. I eventually found it, and pulled it out from under the bed. I looked at it with content before I decided to put on a bit of roleplay porn on my laptop, to set the 'mood' more.

Taking off my clothes, I massaged my wet vagina with the vibrator. I closed my eyes, moaning out, I heard "You could've waited for me..." a familiar voice whisper in my ear. I jumped dropping my vibrator, startled. I scooted back to see a smiling Melisa with her hands on her hips chuckling. "Ah!" I yelped with surprise. "OoOoo Roleplay porno?" She asked, titling my laptop screen to her direction. I nodded. "Mmm... I like that sorta stuff." She said in a seductive, husky tone. "Wanna do some?" I asked pleading, really wanting to be fucked by her/fuck her. "Hellz yeah!" she said excited. "Let's do a teacher thing! Hang on I brought costumes." She said holding up a rather large suitcase I gave her a puzzled look. "Might've planned for a scenario." She said rummaging through the suitcase. I looked at her ass as she bent over reveling her pink underwear. Feeling myself get a bit more wet. "Ah-ha!" Put this on!" She yelled tossing me a reveling costume over her shoulder. It was white leggings, a SHORT, SHORT, green, flared mini skirt. Along with A white dress shirt, that showed tons of cleavage. Additionally, there was a plaid tie. I put on the clothes, while Melisa dressed in a short brown skirt, sexy reading glasses, a ruler and a reveling brown top and pale heels.

"Okay students... Today we- Nicole! Those clothes are not acceptable! See me after school for detention!" I simply nodded and went "Yes Ms Melisa." I replied looking sweet and innocent.

"Well Miss Nicole I think you'll think twice about wearing that attire. I believe I need to punish you..." Nicole smiled at Melisa's dedication. "Nicole this is no laughing matter! Upfront!" Melisa said demanding. I giggled and walked up front acting even more innocent.

"Oh you'll stop giggling after I start making you scream..." I gulped as Melisa grabbed my tie, and pushed me up against my desk, she threw everything off, and bent me over it. I let out a grunt of suprize. I could practically feel her gleam with pride.

I felt her push my head down forcefully, as she used her other hand to spread out my legs. I heard her heels click on my wooden floor, as she kneeled down. I felt her lift up my skirt with a satisfied sigh, seeing my white, lacy panties. I felt her pull up on them, the fabric tightening against my clit.

She spanked me hard and rough, before spreading my legs some more. She then slid the panties down to my ankles. Finally the sexy goddess started to lick my vagina and asshole, she really knew how to warm a girl up.

I could feel her grunt with satisfaction, as I heard her shuffle around in her bag again. I attempted to lift my head up to see what she was doing, but to my suprize she pushed me back down with a bang, I gasped clinging to the desk.

"You've been a bad girl..." I heard her whisper into my ear, her breath teasing me.