Taged/Questions: Not an Update

Soooo this is not an update....and I'm truly sorry for that and I'm working on a real update as we...read?...speak? Whatever! The thing is that I'm working on it!! So get excited for that!!! But also this as well...ummm I was tagged a couple weeks ago but I was to busy to do it at the time so here it is!!!

Question 1: Do you like someone?
Hmm...well fictional characters (A lot but I'll just list Top 3):
• Trafalgar Law
• Roronoa Zoro
• Alfred F. Jones

Real life...hmm not really. I mean I find a lot of guys and gals attractive enough to make my insides gooey...but other than that no real crushes at the moment.

Question 2: Do they like you back?

Me: Tra-guy? Zoro-kun? Alfred?

All: Nope.

Me: *shrugs* To be expected, who would like an plain mouse like me? Or maybe I'm just to intimidating? XD

Question 3: Middle name?
Alaine. I like it more than my real name. It feels more unique.

Question 4: Single or Taken?
Single. So so single, but I'm fine with that. I haven't really found anyone that I've really connected with, and that is perfectly alright.

Question 5: Last person I texted?
My bgf

Question 6: Battery %?
42%

Question 7: Last song I listened to
Car Radio - 21 pilots

Question 8: Girl Best Friend?
She is super awesome, she's not on here and I won't say her name, but I just love her. She's also like the exact opposite of me: really athletic (Plays basketball), talkative, really badass :).

Question 9: Best Guy Friend?
Asterisk. I met him on Anime Amino, and he is so awesome. He is my bestest Baka. He's also a man-whore that gets his heart easily broken, but I love him anyway cause he's a big goof ball.

Question 10: Favorite Ship?
The Titantic...nah jk I know what it means!
And I really LOVE IWAOI!! I ship it to the ends of the earth!!! They are so adorkable together!!! And I just love the childhood loves and how they worry about each other.
(If you also really like this ship and want some manga/doujinshis about just them, pm me and I'll recommend you some!!)

Question 11: Why I made my account?
I'm not sure...I really wanted to read some fanfiction on somewhere besides Fanfiction.net. I started writing because I never could a 'X reader' that I wanted to read, and sometimes I would imagine scenarios in my head.

Question 12: Lock Screen?

My precious Dumpster Prince

Question 13: Birthday?
June 24

Question 14: Who is your inspiration?
Umm...well my inspiration is TheCryingRabbit . I love her work SOOO much and she truly inspires me. One day I hope to be as great as an author as she is!!

Tagggss!!
@ZPinkBunnyZ
@Animefreak1145
TheCryingRabbit
piratequeend
_CrazedPad_
@Kirakux
@GidgetDiget
TheLittleBrownLegacy
@-BlueLily-

Questions: Yay!! So ask me any questions you want!! I'd really prefer you not ask when I'm updating next!! Please trust me I'm working on that!! But like maybe if you want to ask the characters anything go ahead or ask me anything about this book or my other book 'Beauty and the Beast'. Please go right ahead and ask me those types of questions!! And I'll try to answer all of them!!
Love you guys SOOO much!! Thanks for reading my book!! 😘😘