Sleepy Captains

"You guys...are....MANIACS!"

"It was...their....fault,"

"But Kid started it!"

"Cause (y/n) asked if Killer and I are a thing!"

I sit up and look around the living room and sigh. It was a train wreck family pictures were broken and lying on the floor, the couch was flipped on its back with a hole torn right through it, and pizza slices were ALL over the place. Then there were the four of us covered in pizza grease, cuts, and couch stuffing. I stand up, dust off some glass and grab Luffy's hand and pull him up too.

"(Y/n)! Where are we going?"

"We are going to take a bath!"

Law glances at us but starts picking up the mess and Kid throws us a weird look from the floor. I pull Luffy upstairs and into my bathroom, I sit him down on the edge of the tub.

"Okay Luffy stay right here, I'm going to go get swim shorts from my parents room for you."

"Okay!"

First I turn the tub on and let it warm up before clogging the bottom and putting bubble soap in the water. Then I open the bathroom door and walk down to my parent's room and into their closet which is full of mostly unworn clothes. I shake my head in disappointment then start looking for swim shorts. After a couple minutes I find some blue striped ones, hopefully they fit Luffy. I leave my parents room and walk back into the bathroom and find Luffy gone. GONE! How the heck could he disappear that quickly!

"Luffy! Luffy! Where are you? Luffy?!"

I run to the bathroom door but stop when I hear splashing. I turn back around and see Luffy in the tub without ANY clothes on splashing around in the bubbles. I throw the shorts at him and they smack him in the face.

"Put some clothes on! Luffy!"

"Okay!" I turn around so that he could at least have a little privacy, but then I hear a splash and wet feet smacking against the tile floor. I turn halfway around before I feel two strong but wet arms wrap around my waist and start dragging towards the direction of the tub.

"Luffy! What are you do-AHHHH! LUFFY!" He had thrown me in the tub, "Luffy! Why did you do that?"

He jumps in sending a wave over me; he laughs and continues splashing around. I splash him, still irritated, but then he splashes me back twice sad hard.

"Luffy! Ugh! Stop! I'm still wearing my clothes!"

"But you said that we were going to take a bath!"

I sigh, "Yeah we are, BUT I needed to change into my swimsuit!"

"OHH...well...too late now!" Then he splashes me over and over and over again until...

"Room," And a blue dome surrounds us.

"Huh? Law? What ar-"

"Shambles," Now I'm suddenly out of the tub and in two strong arms once again only this time I'm being held up. I look up at Law who smirks down at me then looks back up at Luffy? I guess, with an amused smile. I get confused, then look at Luffy and at whatever Law switched me for. Or I guess I should say whoever. Because sitting there in the tub was a very soaked and VERY angry red head.

"LAW!"

"You needed a bath Eustass-ya," Law says as he shrugs, "It simply had to be done."

Then he slams the door and carries me back to my room, setting me gently onto the bed he moves to my closet and starts looking for something.

"Uh...thank you Law...but what are you looking for?"