Lost Captains

Spoiler!! Major spoiler ahead of you haven't already heard about it!! Continue reading if you don't care or I guess you could not read this and wait for the next chapter to come out.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
"I can't believe you guys started a food fight on your first day of school," I groan into my sticky hands.

Even though I hid under the table the whole time I was still covered in food. I'm pretty sure I even have some croutons in my bra. I glance over at Luffy, Law, and Kid. I groan again. They all are going to need a bath. Law was pulling pizza crusts out of his hair, pudding was lathered in his hair, and French fries sticking out from ALL places. Kid was trying to blow his drenched sticky hair out of his face, his pants were covered in macaroni and bits of lettuce.

"(Y/n)? Why are we here?"

We were currently sitting in front of the principal's office. Apparently the main cause of this food fight was all pinned on us. The rest of the cafeteria was in the gymnasium getting lectured, then will be sent home to wash off. I glare at all of them and say nothing.

"(Y/n)! We're sorry! We didn't mean to!"

My attention focuses on Luffy, he's covered from head to toe in mash potatoes, his hair sticks up from jell-o, and croutons stick out from the potatoes. I glare at him and he gulps but smiles nervously.

"What didn't you mean to do?"

"Umm...we um.."

"We got in trouble!"

"What did you get in trouble for?"

"Umm...not doing work?"

"We started a fight."

"Yes! A big fight that got pinned on all of us! Now all of you got me in so much trouble we have to see the principal about it! We could get expelled!"

"So what?"

"So what?! So what?!" I shriek and jump out of my chair at him. Luffy jumps up to hold me back from ripping Kid to shreds. "If I get expelled my parents will kill me! They'll lock me in the basement for a week and then w-"

Suddenly the door swings open, a stout fat man stands in the doorway peering at us.

"Ms.(L/N) (<last name) nice to see you again. Now what got pinned on you this time?"

I sigh, "Well...actually this might be on me this time."

"Mhmm...okay then come into my office," He walks back into his office he holds the door open as I pass him, "You three too."

"Okay Baldy!"

"It's Mr. Saldy to you three punks."

The three of them glance at me before sitting on the couch to small for them. Luffy looks like his laying on top of Kid and Law. Kid starts grumbling then shoves Luffy off him and stands to lean against the wall. I smirk at them from my chair.

Mr. Saldy sits behind his desk and glares at Luffy, Law, and Kid. Carefully going over each feature on them. Occasionally glancing over at me. I just look around his office, admiring his collection.

"You added a few new ones?"

He nods at me, "Yes, but that's not important right now. I want to know how you did it."

"No clue."

"So it just happened?"

"Yep. Are you farther than me now?"