Hungry Captains

Luffy speaking: Bold and italic

Law speaking: Italic

Kid speaking: Bold

You speaking: Regular

---------------------------

After explaining my world and how very very different (Y/c) is from their world, I looked around to see if they got or understood any of what I just told them.

Law looked like he completely understood and knew what the situation is. Kid looked like he somewhat knew but only understood that this world was not his. And Luffy....well being Luffy he reduced everything down to...

"So it's a Mystery World!"

I laugh and nod my head, "Um yeah somewhat like that!"

"So do you know how we got here," Law asked. I sat down backwards on my bed and sighed.

"No, not really I mean you might have possibly gotten through my laptop," I said as I shook my head.

"LapTop?"

"Oh yeah you guys don't have laptops,"
I flipped over onto my stomach and opened the laptop revealing a fanart of Law and Kid as kids.

"What the hell is that?!?!" Kid growled behind me as he pointed at the screen.

"Oh its you and Law.'"

"I can see that! I mean why?!?!"
"Well its fanart, people create this kind stuff about their favorite character from a book/movie/show/etc. and put it on the internet and- WAIT! We are not getting into this conversation again!"

I hear Law sigh, I feel a slight smile on my lips but I turn back to the screen and open the episode 399. Everything was working perfectly fine except for one thing....the captains were missing! How the heck am I supposed to get them back in?!?

"Oi Girl!"

"Yeah?"

"So what's your name?"

"(Y/n)," I say as I pull up my schedule.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

Luffy jumps on me and leans over my head then squeezes my face together. He sticks his face in mine, which has turned bright red, and squishes our noses together.

"Luffy?"

"Strawhat-ya?"

"What are you doing?"

"(Y/n)!"

"What?!"

"I'M HUNGRY!"

I groan and push Luffy off me, then sit up and look at Kid, Law and Luffy, sighing I ask, "Who else is hungry?" Law slowly raises his hand and Kid scowls at me but slowly nods his head. I get off my bed and open my door slowly peeking out. I look back in at the captains, "Stay here!" Then close the door and walk downstairs to find nobody there. I look around confused then notice a note on the counter in the kitchen.

To (Y/n),

We are going on vacation for a month, stay here, don't throw any parties, clean the house, pay the bills. And don't come after us we'd rather you not.

Sincerely,

Your Parents

P.S. As if you'd have a party ur a loser with no friends! -Sister

"Wow. What great parents I have! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR EVERYTHING YOU JERKS!"

I crumple up the note and throw it in the trash, then open the refrigerator door. Hmmm...what would they like to eat...

"Oi! Oi! (Y/N)! What was that yelling?"

I look behind me at the trio, whom was supposed to stay upstairs, and let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's nothing Luffy and didn't I say to stay in my room?"

"Yes, but we got bored then heard you yelling," Law said to me but his eyes were narrowed at a loaf of bread on the counter, "I am a little bit curious about that." And he's still glaring at the bread...

"I was yelling because I'm frustrated at my parents and sister for being such jerks!"

"Why?"

I throw a surprised look at Kid, who is usually doesn't care whatsoever, he just shrugs and gives me a look that says continue-or-I'll-murder-you. I look at Luffy who is half-way paying attention the other half is focused on the refrigerator, then to Law who is still glaring at the bread but looks like he's listening. I sigh, I mean really who cares these guys have experienced way worse than me.

"Because they don't like me and ditched me at the house to go have a vacation for an entire flipping month probably on some Caribbean Island, while here I am stuck at home all alone with nothing to look forward to except for school and work!"

"You're not alone! You've got us to hang out with!"

"Oh great an entire month alone in my own home with three hot guys that came out of a flipping Anime! Oh and that's not even the best part the red head has anger issues! The sexy doctor is a little bit of a psychopath! And the Rubber man likes to eat a hundred servings of food for every single flipping meal! And to top it all off I have to find a way to get them all back into the Anime!"

"Anger Issues?!"

"Sexy Doctor?"

"Food!"

"Yes! Now! Who wants Pizza?"

"Pizza?" (<<they all say at once)

------------------------------------------

"SCHMO GUMMD!!!" Luffy yelled while stuffing 5 whole pizza's in his mouth. I laugh and take a bit out of my slice; I ordered 20 pizzas, 10 for today and 10 for tomorrow! I look over at Law and Kid, Law looks amused at Luffy and is enjoying his pizza and Kid looks like he likes it but doesn't want to show that he's enjoying this.

"Tomorrow we're going shopping," I say as I eat the crust.

"Why? I look perfectly fine!"

"You look like a circus clown threw up on you," My head gets smacked, "Out of all of you I'm pretty sure Law looks the most normal. Besides I don't trust you guys here alone, you might wreck the house or worse kill each other."

They look insulted and take a bite out of their pizzas. Then just a random question flies into my head and I really really need to know the answer.

"Hey Kid,"

"What?"

"Please don't kill me for this but are you and Killer a thing?"

Silence from Kid. Laughter from Luffy. And a smirk from Law.

"No we are not a 'thing', now (Y/n) if you would please stay right there I need to FUCKING KILL YOU RIGHT NOW WITH MY FUCKING BARE HANDS!" And with that Kid launches himself onto me and all hell breaks loose.        

---------------------

So I finally updated this! Hooray! What'd you think? I've finally got my inspiration back so now I can update quicker! Yay! So hopefully I'll update the next chapter next week!!

P.S. Love all the comments on the last chapter I love how all of you love this! Maybe if this book is a success I will write a sequel to this! Yay!