Childish Captains

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I threw my hand out from under the covers felt around for my alarm clock; finally after grabbing it I throw it across the room and hear it smash against the wall. Oh God thank you for making today saturday! I try to sit up but feel something tighten against my waist pulling me back down. My eyes snap open and see a bright yellow hoodie. After a moment I finally figure out what's going on, My arm is across Laws chest holding Luffy's hand who is on the of Law. Two men have their arms around my waist, Law and Kid, but Law also has one hand on my leg and Kid has both arms wrapped around me.

Eep!

I sit up as fast and hard as I can, and end up falling out of the bed with Kid.

"Ugh! (Y/n) what the hell are you doing and why are we on the floor?"

"....K-Kid please let get off me!"

"And if I don't want to," He leaned in closer to me so that our noses were touching. Then I heard a yawn from the bed and some grumbling about how noisy and obnoxious people are in the morning.

"Room," And suddenly a blue dome lights up the room.

"Shambles," Now I'm where Luffy used to be so I'm guessing that he and Kid are nose to nose now. Law wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest, he rests his chin on the top of my head.

"Why do you have to be so noisy," He asks.

"LAW!"

Great now Kid's gonna throw a tantrum. Then I feel Law and me fly off the bed and onto the floor where Law rests on top of me.

Then Kid jumps on us and starts wrestling with Law, I use this as my getaway and crawl around to the other side off the bed where Luffy is. I poke his cheek, "Luffy? Luffy! Wake up! Wanna help me make food?"

His eyes immediately snaps open and so does his mouth but I slap my hand over it before he could start blabbing away. I raise a finger to my mouth and pull/drag him out of the room as Law and Kid still fight with each other. I close the door behind us and giggle then start pulling Luffy downstairs to the Kitchen. He sits at the bar while I get out the pancake mix.

"So Luffy, How many should I make?"

"A LOT!!"

I sigh and start mixing the pancake batter. Then suddenly I hear huffs, yelling, and something falling down the stairs. I groan but continue mixing the batter then when it's done I pour the batter into the pan.

-----------------------------

"I can't believe you guys fell down the stairs," I say as I smile.

"Whatever! He totally pushed me!"

"I did no such thing Eustass-ya, you were falling then you grabbed onto me."

They both started arguing as Luffy starts stealing pancakes from their plates. Well he tries to, but the Kid almost stabs him with a fork and Law gives him a glare that would give Gol D. Roger nightmares.

I stand up after finishing my pancakes, I put my plate in the sink then walk upstairs to my bedroom to get dressed.
After pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, I run downstairs and widen my eyes at the mess folded out before me.
The batter I left out covered the walls, floor, and somehow, I have no clue how, the ceiling! Kid and Law were rolling around on the floor are now a sticky mess and Luffy is on the counter scraping the walls with a spoon and eating the batter the comes off on it.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!?"

All three heads snap up at me then Kid and Law look at Luffy who points at Kid.

"I'M GONNA NEED A PRESSURE WASHER TO CLEAN THIS MESS UP! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

All three get a frightened look on there face and shake their heads, indicating that they didn't trust me, smart boys.
I let out a soft growl from the back of my throat and walk closer to the boys, who get as far away from me as possible.And as soon as I'm about to slap them across their faces the door bell rings.

I groan then kick Kid in the shin before zipping around the corner towards the door. I hear Kid growl and shout from the kitchen then I shout over my shoulder back at them.

"STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND CLEAN UP!"

"Sure,"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"(Y/N) YOU MAKE GOOD PANCAKE BATTER!"

I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the door and open it, my eyes widen at sight of whose there.

"Um...Hi (Y/n)," He flashes me an awkward smile.

"YOU!"

------------------------
*gasp*
Who do you think it is?!? Nah jk you'll have no clue who it is! Unless you do wanna guess, but eh you'll find out in the next chapter. *Evil laughter* Oh and who do you think had their arm around you originally? *Shrugs* Oh well you'll find out at the end. How many chapters should I make? Sorry this chapter is kinda short but well anyway thx for all the comments on my last chapter and hopefully this chapter! Thx luv ya guys!
-Queen_of_the_Pirates

Update: Edited 1/8/16