Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Sarah's Point Of View

I woke up to the car stopping, I looked around to see Zoe and Alfie's house. I re-adjusted my top as it was slightly risen, then Zoe and Alfie got out of the car and so did I. Lifting up my bag and following them to the house, as soon as we got in I flopped onto the couch where Nala attacked me.

"So..." Zoe said, flopping beside me and looking at me. "So?" I asked, confused. "What's been happening lately?" She said, I knew she knows. "You know, don't you?" I say, giving in. "Yes, who did it?" She asked, I just showed her the video on Twitter. She gasped and started crying, "Alfie!" She called out, Alfie walking in drinking some water.

"What's up little one?" He said, worried as soon as he saw her crying. She just handed him my phone. He looked shocked, which is bad. "Wait, what marks have been left?" He asks, I just rub my cheek and take my scarf off. I just felt all stares on me. "You need to show your followers." She told me, "Okay, I'll be back." I told her.

Then I walked into the bathroom and took my shirt off, leaving my bra on of course but there are still bruises underneath my bra. I took a picture in the mirror so they can see and a picture of my back. Then I put my shirt back on I moved my jeans down and took pictures of the aftermath.

Then I tweeted it;
Sarah Sugg : @sarah_sugg
This is what you have all been waiting to see...

I posted the tweet and buttoned my jeans and walked back into the lounge area, they were staring at me I just nodded.