Chapter Five : Beaten

Jack's Point Of View

I saw her walking to the door, and turned my back. I can't look at her in the same way again, to find out she fucked Conor. "Jack..." She said softly, lightly tapping my shoulder. I don't reply, "Please, you don't understand I still love you. I was-" she said, me interrupting her. "I don't fucking care, you bitch! You fucking ruined my relationship with Zoe and Joe. So you should just fucking die!" I said, then punching and kicking her repeatedly.

"Stop! She's down!" A stranger shouts from behind me, trying to restrain me but failing. Then people actually restrained. "I'll take him to the station, you help the poor lass." The man restraining me said. "Oh my gosh, the bad man is gone. Don't worry." The woman said, comforting her and trying to clean her up.

"Why did I do that?" I said on the brink of tears. "I don't know mate, but your getting locked up." The man said. "Please no! I can't! I need to help her! I can only stop the panic attacks!" I screamed bawling. Then stop the last part he let me go but kept his eyes on me. "Where is she?" I asked the woman still crying. "She is in there, she didn't want my help." The woman told me. I walked into the restaurant and looked around for the table.

Sarah's Point Of View

I walked in, thanking the woman for understanding and walked over to the table. "Sarah... What happened to you out there." Joe asked looking worried. "Nothing... Just nothing." I lie, I have a feeling they know. "Yeah right... You have blood all over your face and red marks." Caspar said. "I just tripped and banged off of a lot of objects."'I lied again, but when it comes to the apple of your eye... I mean what can you do?