Chapter Three : Forget

Chapter Three: Forget
Sarah's Point Of View

Finally deciding, I order a strawberry frappé. Then I nearly sit down, until I spot Conor and Jack sitting with Joe and some others. Hoping that they never saw me I ran out of the shop and went to Tesco and bought a pack of giant cookies. Healthy breakfast, totally... "Excuse me?" I hear as somebody taps my shoulder, turning round I notice a girl about the same height as me. "Yes?" I said, "Don't you remember me, it's Zoe. Your sister?" She said, like it was the obvious. "Oh." Was all I said.

"What's happened to you? You look terrible and nothing like yourself. I mean, your hair is a tip, your face makeup is all smudged and iffy... You look hungover." She babbled on, "Well, I was out last night..." I said, before she dragged me back into the Starbucks. Oh no, she's taking me to the table where Jack and Conor are. "Wait, can I at least get slightly cleaned up?" I questions she nods and drugs me out and takes me to a salon.

I got the blonde cut off so my hair is only at my shoulders and I got it washed and straightened. For my nails they painted them a nice white colour for my feet and fingers. Also a pedi-mani was needed. For my makeup they did a soft natural nude look. Then I looked at myself I looked amazing. "Thank you so much..." I said, Zoe handing her the money. "Anytime." She said before we left. Then she dragged me into another shop it is a clothes shop.

We spend the next ten minutes debating on what looks best. In the end we decided on this outfit. (Image below)

As soon as we paid for the clothes and accessories I got changed out of the other rags and put my new items on

As soon as we paid for the clothes and accessories I got changed out of the other rags and put my new items on. "You look ah-mazing! Let's go!" She said tugging onto me. I eventually get tugged there and when I get to the table the boys are staring at me, Zoe still standing beside me. "Hi boy zzz." She said taking a seat and patting the one next to her, I reluctantly take the seat.

"Hi Sarah." Caspar said from across the table. "Hi Caspar." I said to him, "How have you been?" He asked. "Fine, fine." I lie, it's been hell.