Chapter 25

It was a horrible experience, as soon as I was left in the bedroom alone I jumped into the shower and washed my body and hair twice. I felt so disgusting, it didn't help that he was just in the other room. This is my apartment, why can't I be happy in it. Then I got out of the shower and blow-dryer my hair, that's when Jack came through and pushed me really hard into the bath, which hurt really bad and he punched my face.

"Hurry up! I'll get your dress for tonight. Look decent for once as well." He said, then pulled my towel off and left the room leaving me naked, I just then brushed my hair and put the outfit on that he wanted me to wear, it is a super slutty short as fuck dress and fifty inch heels (not really 5 inches but still)

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror, I saw a forming bruise on my face and giant red marks on my back and some more on my arms and legs, blood led King in some places.

I followed him outside and locked the doors, and hid the keys in the plant pot. Then he dragged me outside, then we went to this restaurant that is jam-packed. Then we went into line.

About 15 minutes later, I looked back and saw two girls filming us, then I waved to them. Jack then slapping my face really hard and them still recording. "Who the fuck are you waving to?!" He said, shoving me against the wall we were next to. "Nobody!" I said, then he gripped his hands around my neck, for some reason nobody was caring that much, then it was our turn to order a table and he let go of my neck.

The man standing at the table for ordering tables, gave me a worrying look. I nodded to say 'I'm fine' but I don't think he was convinced to be fully honest. We got a table and my phone made a small vibration and since Jack was at the bathroom I saw the girls beckoning me outside and I ran for it, of course removing these horrible heels.

"Let's go quick! Sorry where do you live Sarah?" The girls ask, as we run to the car. "I live ___________" I notify them, they nod. "Why is he doing that Sarah? My name is Jane by the way." She asked me, "I don't know Jane I really don't." I said, then soon enough we were at my apartment. "We will send Conor it!" She told me, the other girl driving away.

As soon as I got back I got my laptop and sat on the sofa then face timed Zoe. "Hello sister." She told me, "Hello sister." I reply, "What's up?" She asked, looking slightly concerned. "Nothing much, just wanting to catch up." I lie, half lie of course. "Are u wanting to come to my house for the next week?" She asks, "Sure!" That foundation is vital.

Please comment what your thinking of this book as I might end it as I'm not too confident on it.