Chapter 26

Conor's Point Of View

I just got finished the last show of the day and I went to my dressing room and flopped onto the chair and flipped my phone out then I went onto Twitter. My twitter is and is still spamming it still is, there is a ton of pictures and links tweeted to me and messages they seem very urgent. As yesterday I told everyone that Sarah is my girlfriend, I looked at one of the links.

It showed a video of my brother Jack hitting her and choking her, it makes me extremely uncomfortable and upset. Then there are lots,of screenshots, she is wearing something revealing which she'd never wear. Then I wiped the tears away as someone was knocking on my door. It was my manager.

He had a look of pity and then spoke. "Have you seen Twitter?" He asked, "Yeah." I said, trying not to cry, he came over and hugged me. Very manly I know, we had to get somewhere safe as we are going to start moving the bus.

*The next morning*
Sarah's Point Of View

I woke up, wincing suddenly at my pain. Then I remember, my horrible jealous ex hurt me. I sat up and looked at myself in the mirror and opened my mouth shocked. My face was swollen, my neck has red grip marks on it and my eyes and bloodshot and tired looking.

Then I went for a shower, using cold water as warm water felt like lava well at least what I imagine lava is like. Using lemon shampoo conditioner and shower gel. Leaving shaving to last minute, I got out of the shower leaving my towel off and picked a long sleeve black top and a white giant scarf that covers my neck. I gave my hair a quick blow dry and brush then put black jeans and converse on. I packed enough stuff for a week.

I look at myself in the mirror and put powdered foundation onto the bruise on my face and concealed the bags under my eyes. Then I grabbed my bag, and all that jazz and got onto the train.