《707》Cameras

You sat on the small couch that was in Rika's old apartment, you and Seven were texting each other while he tried to maintain your safety. News that the bomb had been tampered with was stressing Seven out and he needed someone to comfort him about it.

Eventually your texting went from small chat to you calling him and telling him stupid stories so he wouldn't get too anxious.

"-you shoulda seen my mom's face when the cake landed on her! A chunk of her hair got burned from the candles too, I'm surprised her skin didn't get burned in the process!" You shyly laughed, listening to his small snicker. "Maybe next year, you can come to her party and save us from another cake fire."

Seven didn't reply. His face heated up as he looked to the cameras that were set up in Rika's apartment.

"Seven? Is everything alright?"

He looked away and sat back against his computer chair, "I just got distracted by your beauty, sorry Princess."

"Are you looking at more pictures of me?" You repositioned yourself, lying onto your side and putting your phone into your other hand. "That's hella creepy, babe."

"I'm not like that," Seven whined, taking a drink from his Dr. Pepper. "Look up and to your left, sweetie."

You sat up and looked to the corner of the living room. A small surveillance camera was set up, the red light blinking showing that it was on.

"Seven can you see me?!" You stood up and smiled brightly at the camera. You couldn't tell but Seven was softly smiling as you silently cheered behind the screen. "If you can see me, let me see you, you fucker!"

Seven was laughing after you cursed at him and began to type some things. You could hear it very loudly through the phone speaker. "Angel Luciel? What are you doing?! Don't ignore me!"

"Hang on a second, babe~" Seven's voice was quiet, probably because he set his phone onto his desk as he looked up some things. "I've got a sweet surprise for you~"

You bounced on the balls of your feet while nodding your head. "What is it?"

"It wouldn't.. be a surprise if I told you now, would it?" Seven simply stated before you got a notification on your cellphone.

"You're hacking into my phone again? Stealing my personal information like the government?" You opened the notification bar, "Not very surprising on your part."

Seven laughed and told you to just open the goddamn notification. You did and realized it was in invitation from Skype.

"What hell, Luci?" You looked back up at the camera and stuck your tongue out. "You're really taking my peronsal stuff again."

You laughed before sitting back down on the couch and calling your new contact. Seven immediately hit the green phone and answered.

You were, almost, face to face with Seven. He smiled as your eyes lit up. It was silent and awkward the first couple of minutes as you tried to get used to talking to him; it was almost like he was there with you.

Eventually it was passed midnight and the both of you were beyond tired. Seven was in the middle of explaining his new prank on Yoosung when a soft snore escaped your mouth.

He smiled, watched you sleep for a bit, and then turned the video off.