Chapter 22

-Sky's P.O.V-

It hurt. 

Jessica's gone. The pain of losing my best friend was worse enough but seeing my brother like this was just 100 times worse. 

Yeah. Ashton's my brother. Another pang in my chest reminded me that Jess will never be able to know that. 

Ashton, Luke and I walked through the hallway to get to Emma, the female witch that lives in our pack. When we got to her room Ashton knocked.

"Come in" she said We walked inside and Emma bowed. "Alpha, Beta" Ashton and Luke nodded and I smiled.

"We are in need of your powers." Emma's eyes went wide. "With what alpha?"  

"As you already may know your luna Jessica" he paused his voice going soft "she's no longer" a tear cascaded down his cheeks. 

"I know alpha" 

"Could you please do anything you can in your power to bring her back?" My mates voice spoke from beside me while pulling me closer. 

"I-" she paused and took a deep breath. 'I can try, however my powers may not be able to reach into that realm" 

I saw Ashton tense up. I put my hand on his shoulder and we ran back to the pack doctor. God I hope this works.

-Ashton's P.O.V-

I watched as Emma closed her eyes and put her hands over Jessica's heart. The room felt tense. My heart was beating 100x faster. I looked over at sky and she nodded at me trying to reassure me. 

Jessica's body started to shake violently and I resisted the urge to go and try to take the pain away. A little scream escaped Jessica's lips. 

My eyes snapped to her and my heart started racing. I felt her. I felt the bond again, she's there. I almost ran up to her and kissed her all over but I knew better. Emma wasn't done.

-Jessica's P.O.V-

Pain. 

The worst pain I've ever felt. Worse than my first shift. Worse then when I lost my parents. Worse than when I was tortured.

I was screaming, not sure that any one could hear me. Was I dead? 

No. I couldn't be. Death wasn't supposed to be painful. I remember those days where I would sit in my room thinking about suicide, it can't be this painful. I did want to die at one point but now I don't, I have to live. For Ashton. Oh my god Ashton. Did he make it alive? Did he kill him? Was he captured and tortured like the man did to me? Funny how I've been there for awhile yet I don't even know the kidnappers name. 

I let out another scream as the pain comes back. Oh my goodness this hurts. Why am I feeling like this? Maybe this happens before death. No. I can't be dying. I refuse. 

I feel an overwhelming feeling go through my body. My wolf howled. my wolf broke free and took control of my body.

-Emma's P.O.V-

I did as much as I could to bring her wolf out to help her fight. I'm afraid if this isn't enough I'll have to take extreme measures.

"What's happening?" the alpha asked once I stopped. 

"We wait." I paused "her wolf was chained in her mind unable to get out that is why she wasn't healing normally alpha. I have given her as much strength I can to help her wolf, her wolf broke free and is trying to wake up. although-" I stopped myself and looked down.

"Although what Emma?" Alpha Ashton growled. I bowed my head down.

"It may not be enough" I looked up and looked at Ashton, who was close to punching the first thing he sees. I continue "Alpha my power isn't enough because I'm only part were. We need someone who is-" Alpha cut me off.

"Give her mine"