Chapter 7

-Ashton's P.O.V-

I watched as my angel fell asleep. She looked so peaceful. I sighed and reached into my pocket and found the note from earlier. I opened it and re read what it said. 

'Found you' it wasn't signed but it was assumed to be from rogues. Why would they be looking for my princess? I sighed and walked out the door to go get some water. When I stepped into the kitchen I saw Sky and Luke in a heated make out session. 

"Save that for the bedroom guys" I said and walked by them to go get a glass of water. 

"What's got you down man?" Luke asked. I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"The note" I whispered angrily. "No one will get her they'll have to get through me." I started shaking.

"Calm down man we will protect our luna with our life." I nodded. I needed to be close to my mate so I walked back upstairs. I got in bed and pulled her closer. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to my perfect angel.

-Skylar's P.O.V-

After Ashton left the kitchen Luke looked at me and smirked. 

"So where were we?" He asked stepping closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started kissing my neck.

"You smell so good, I can smell your arousal" I wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded on him. He carried me upstairs and we fell on his bed. He started kissing my jaw and worked his way down to my mark. He started sucking my mark and I arched my back. 

"Luke" I moaned tugging on his hair. He took off my top and started kissing the top of my breasts. He worked his way down kissing everywhere. He pulled down my shorts and kissed me.

 I tugged on his shirt and he stopped kissing me and pulled it off. I kissed his 6 pack.  He quickly pulled off his jeans and boxers. He put 2 fingers inside me and I gasped. 

"You're so wet" he said his voice sounding husky. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

"Luke I-" he cut me off by removing his fingers and thrusting his cock inside of me. I moaned. 

"Faster" I screamed at him as my hands tugged on his hair. He went faster and faster.

"God baby I love you" he said kissing me.

"I- I love you too" I stuttered. I knew I was close and so did he. Soon I felt him stiffen inside of me and that made me reach my high. We came together. He kissed me and then started cuddling with me.

"You're perfect babe" he smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek before I fell into a dreamless sleep.