Chapter 4

-Jessica's P.O.V-

The car ride to school was spent in a comfortable silence after Ashton explains to me that the school we were going to was a human school. I kept running my fingers over Ashton's arm. The tingles I was feeling  were amazing. Everything was happening so fast. I just discovered Ashton was my mate last night and I'm already going to school. 'Mate cares, mate wants us to be successful.' My wolf tells me practically purring about him. Hopefully this goes well.

When we got to school Ash parked his car and we walked out of the car to my side and opened the door for me. I could feel all eyes on us and I could hear the hushed whispers.  Ashton took my hand and we walked to the office. An old lady sat at the desk, she was typing something on the computer then she looked up and smiled warmly.

"Alpha." She nods in respect and ashton nods back. She then looks over to me "Yes? What may I do for you?" She smiled. 

"I'm new here and I need my schedule and stuff." I said nervously.

"Ah yes you must be Jessica Payne" she typed something on her computer and took out some papers from a drawer. "Here you are, have a nice day luna" she smiled and went back to her computer.

"She's apart of the pack? I thought this was a human school." I ask Ashton confused as to what was going on. 

"Some pack members have joined the staff here because of their passions, some needed something to do in their free time." He explains. I nod, that was fair enough.

"Show me your schedule babe" Ash took the schedule from my hands. "Good we have all of our classes together just like I asked" he smiled. We walked hand in hand to our first class which just happened to be English, my favourite subject. I looked around for a spot to sit. Ashton dragged me to the back. "Lets sit here" I nodded and sat in the seat beside him. He pulled my desk closer to his to that they were touching. Before I could question what he was doing the English teacher walked in. 

"Hello class it seems we have a new student in the class would you please come up and introduce yourself?" The teacher asked. I stood up from my seat and walked to the front. I heard some guys whistling and Ashton growl quietly. 

"My names Jessica I-" I paused thinking of what else to say. "And yeah i'm new." I said. The teacher nodded and sent me back to my seat. The minute I sat down Ashton put his arm around my waist glaring at the boys who were starring at me. I leaned into ash and he smiled. The teacher started talking about the novel The Lord of the flies and why it's commonly studied.

I couldn't quite concentrate on the lesson though because during Mr.D's speech about the novel Ashton put his hand on my thigh and was slowly inching higher. I had to bite my lip to stop the moan that was threatening to come out. His hand stopped and the bell rang. I jumped out of my seat and practically ran towards the door. All I could hear was Ash's sweet laughter. As I walk into my next class which happened to be next door, Ashton is already sitting in the back winking at me. I blush and take a seat beside him. I give him a look that says don't do that again and he smirks. 

A boy with blonde hair comes to sit beside me. 

"Hi my names Nate" he said.

"Hi Nate" I smiled and Ashton growled and pulled me closer.

"What do you want Nate." Ash spat. 

'Be nice' I mind linked him. 

"Just wanted to say hello to her alpha, she seems new here." He winked at me.

"She's my mate and your future luna" Ash said proudly. I smiled and leaned into Ash.

"Oh sorry luna I didn't know " he bowed his head and I nodded.

"It's fine and just call me Jessica" he nodded and turned around. 

After that the class went by fast and soon it was time for lunch. Ashton and I walk Into the cafeteria and the whole room went quiet. The ones who were in our pack bowed their heads and the humans whistled. Ash took me to his table where Luke, Sky, and 3 others were sitting. Ash sat down and pulled me on his lap. 

"Hi I'm Michael and he's Calum" Michael said. 

"And this is my mate Melody" Calum announced. 

"Hi! Call me Mel." She said smiling. I nodded. I gave Mel a once over. She had long black hair, she was very tall and she was gorgeous. I couldn't help but be insecure sitting next to her.

"Hi I'm Jessica" I smiled politely. 

"We should have like a girls night!" Sky exclaimed. Ash groaned.

"Does she have to? I mean I still have to collect on that date." 

"Fine we'll have our girls night tommorow." Sky playfully glared at Ash.

"So does that mean were going on our date tonight?" I asked him playfully.

"Mhm" Ash said. His hands rubbing circles on my thighs. I nodded trying to act like it wasn't a big deal but on the inside I was jumping for joy and so was my wolf.

'Babe I can feel your excitement' Ashton mind linked me. I blushed. All I could think about was that I couldn't wait for tonight.