Chapter 20

-Ashton's P.O.V-

3 months.  

It's been 3 months since I saw my mate smile. 

It's been 3 months since I heard her laugh.

It's been 3 months since I've seen her eyes light up when something excites her. 

In those 3 months bit by bit I'm losing my mind. I need her like I need air. I love her. 

I take her limp hand in mine and kiss it.

"Is she doing any better?" I hear Sky ask softly. I shake my head and a tear falls.

"Babe please if you can hear me" I pause my voice cracking. "Babe please wake up." By now I'm full on sobbing. The only thing giving me hope right now is the heart monitors constant beating. 

"Alpha I'm here for her normal check up." The doctor says I nod and go sit in the hospital chair. It feels like hours as I wait for the doctor to tell me how she's doing. 

'ALPHA GET IN HERE QUICK SHES DYING!' the pack doctor screamed. Those words were enough to get me bolting through the door. 

"IS SHE OKAY" I was sobbing. All of a sudden I heard a beep. My head whips to see the heart monitor. The lines dead. I shook my head sobbing and fell to the ground clutching Jessica's hand. "Baby please no come back to me I need you don't leave me you can't do this to me. Baby please I love you" no response. My world broke down all over again but this time. It couldn't be fixed. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Guys I'm so sorry I took so long to update and I know I usually don't do authors notes but yeah I'm sorry and btw sorry this is so short I just couldn't think of anything else for this chapter and I didn't want you guys to be left in the dark so I'll update again later and it will be longer I promise aha sorry once again guys.
Love,
Jessiee <3