Chapter 5

-Jessica's P.O.V-

The day went by quickly. I couldn't wait for tonight. I wonder what Ash has planned for us. Would we just go and watch a movie? Or would it be romantic. I sighed.

"Babe?" Ash asked.

"Yeah?" I looked around and noticed we were the only ones in the class.

"Schools over babe lets go." I got out of my seat and Ash put his arm around my waist. We walked to his car and noticed that Sky and Mel were waiting there for us.

"We'll be over at 5" they said happily.

"Wait what?" I asked. Why would they be coming over today.

"To get you ready." I nodded. They walked to their mates and Ashton held the door open for me.
He walked to the other side and sat down. He started the car and we were on our way home. I couldn't help but stare at his muscles while he was driving. 

"So how was your first day?" He smirked.

"Good" I answer still looking at his muscles. Damn my mate is hot. We got home and he opened the door for me. Calum came running towards us.

"Alpha we have a problem." He said no longer the playful Calum I met today at school.

"What is it?" He asked, he was in alpha mode.

"There was a note. Adressed to our luna. It had two simple words written on it." He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Ashton.   

He started shaking as soon as he read the note. He growled. I wrapped my arms around him and he seemed to calm down a little.

"Babe you need to calm down." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. He pulled me closer to him and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck taking in my scent.

"What did the note say?" He stiffened.

"Nothing princess." I scoffed.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." I raised my eyebrow. And he shook his head. 

"C'mon lets get inside the girls are gonna be here any minute." He walked inside and took us to our room. I liked the sound of that. Our room. Soon there was a knock on the door. I went to get it but Ashton beat me to it. 

"Leave Ash we need to work our magic" I heard Mel say. He groans but still listens to them and walks away.

"Alright go shower then we'll do our magic." Sky said while setting up her stuff on the counter. I went to the washroom and took a quick shower. I put on my bra and panties and wrapped a towel around myself. I opened the door and walked up to the girls. 

"Alright sit here and close your eyes you're not allowed to look." I nodded and closed my eyes. 

"Alright we'll start with makeup" Sky said excitedly. She started doing my makeup and after some time I was getting impatient. 

"Sky are you done yet?" I whined for like the 3rd time. 

"Almost now hush. Just a little bit of- ok done." 

"Time for your hair!" Mel started lightly brushing my hair. "Sky pull out the dress." 

"Wait dress? I don't own a dress." I questioned.

"We know we bought you one after school." 

"Oh okay" I sighed and continued to let Mel assault my hair. After awhile she was done and told me to open my eyes to put on the dress. I slipped on a red dress. 

"Perfect now you can look" Sky said while uncovering the mirror. I gasped. The girl I was starring at wasn't me. I looked gorgeous. My hair was in loose curls, my make up was natural, and the red dress hugged my figure showing off my curves. 

"Thank you so much!" I ran to hug the girls. 

"No problem honey. Now when you get back we want every detail!" I smiled and nodded. Soon Ashton knocked on the door. I waved good bye to the girls and opened the door. There stood Ash. He looked hot. He looked badass. 

"You... You look... Wow." He stuttered looking me up and down.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I winked. 

"C'mon babe let's go" he smiled and took my hand in his. "You have to wear this blindfold" he pulled out a black blindfold and held it up. 

"Okay." I put the blindfold on and Ash started the car. This is going to be a long ride.