shes here

3 nonths later...

Everything has been going well for the girls since they had started working at the modeling company. The girls were getting closer to the guys and all of their co-workers. They didnt seem to have a problem. Until something happened.....

Annabelle's point of view.

"Lets go Mira! I shouted from downstairs and walked out the door. As i was getting into  the car i saw a man watching me. I stood there for a second looking at him and snapped him out of his daze. He finally realized he had been staring and walked away shocked and mumbled something under his breath.

Man's point of view.

The girls are here. I wonder whats gonna happen. Everything seems normal around here so they might not know who they really are . i started walking away and when i turned back around i saw that kid Jimin walking to her. My eyes went wide. Do they really not know who those girls are?!!?  I just hope they dont make those girls angry because god knows what the hell they'll do. I better go now before she sees me....i dont want any trouble.

Annabelle's point of view.

Everything went well at the company. And we got ready to go home. I was getting back into my car but as i was getting ready to drive i saw that man again staring at me. But i ignored it and got back in the car and drove home. It was raining hard with lightning. I reached home amd got ready. I headed downstairs and saw Mira eating her ice cream while she was watching her Vampire diaries. Seriously shes obsessed with that show. Too bad Elena died.

But the doorbell rang. I opened it and it was Farhiya Hamida and the guys.

"Come in guys" i said letting them in.

After a few minutes of chatting and laughing at Jin. The door bell rang again.

"Who could that be?" i said

" i dont know " Mira said shrugging her shoulders and walking towards the door.

The next thing i heard was Mira screaming and hugging Catherine........CATHERINE!!!!

" OMG CATHERINE I CANT BELIVE YOUR HERE!!! How??!?!?" i said hugging her.

" i got transferred here with you guys and i wanted to suprise you." she said smiling with tears in her eyes.

" well you completed your mission." Mira laughed " Guys i want you to meet Catherine, my best friend but more like my sister." mira said .

" hello my name is Catherine and ill be living here in Seoul from now on." Catherine said in perfect in korean. She bowed afterwards.

Everyone introduced themselves to her. And the door busted open revealing Jackson and BamBam.

" there is such thing called knocking you know" i stated.

" Yeah but its more fun that way" Jackson relpied while BamBam laughed and sat on the couch next to Catherine.

"Who dis?" BamBam asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"That is Catherine. She one of our closest friends and she'll be living here so you better not be saying anything to her" i said pointing to Jackson and BamBam.

" im Jackson, and your next boyfriend" Jackson winked and with that said he earned a punch from Mira. While everybody else laughed at him, i went upstairs to prepare the room Cathy will be staying in. After i was done i opened the windows amd curtains because it was too dull in there. And there he was again looking up here. I was starting to get creeped out. I ran out the room and almost fell when Taehyung caught me.

"Whats wrong?" he asked with worry in his eyes.

" Nothing. Just thought i saw someone in the room" i said and laughed it off.

"Are you sure?" he said not buying the act.

" mhmm." i mumbled" taehyung" i said softly.

"Yeah?" he answered looking at me.

" you can let me go now.." i said.

He realized he was still holding me and let go quickly. He turned red.

"Sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"No worries" i said smiling and blushing.

We went back downstairs after a few hours the guys left and so did Hamida and Farhiya. And Catherine got settled in. And the night ended like that.

But what im trying to figure out is what the hell does that guy want? And why me?.....

Well there you have it a new chapter. Sorry i havent been updating i will try more because im stuck in school evryday and trust me when i say i have no time. But anyways what do you think this mysterious guy i s hiding and what does he want from them?*********************
Until next time its been a pleasure my loves.

      Xoxo 💋