chapter 2

Annabelle's P. O. V

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining bright through my curtains. I got up out of my bed and went to go get ready for the day. As I got ready I got a phone call from my manager.

"Hey Annabelle. The CEO of the company wants to meet you today. I'll send you the address and you could go there to meet him and talk about what you'll be doing. " said my manager.

"Okay thanks, I'll check it out as soon as I'm done. " I said as I hung up.

" Mirabella hurry up we gotta go. " I yelled across the hall.

After we ate our breakfast we went into car and drove to the company. We got there 30 minutes later and I gotta say that place was huge! It was bigger than our old company. When we got in, we went to the lady at the desk. She called someone to take us to the CEO.

The lady she called was tall and pretty. She was wearing a tight pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in to her skirt, and a pair of black high heels. Her hair was long and black, and she had hazel eyes.

" Hello Annabelle and Mirabella, Welcome to our company. I'm Hamida and I'll be helping you out while you get settled in. " she smiled at us.

" Oh thank you. " I said along with Mirabella .

She guided us down the hall and to the elevator . We went to the top floor. Then she walked us into the room at the end of the hall. We got in and greeted the CEO.

" Sir, these are the two models from America that will be working here ." Said Hamida.

" Oh yes. You may leave now Hamida, I have to talk to them now. " the man said.

"Yes Sir" Hamida said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

" you may have a seat over here." Said the CEO motioning towards the black leather sofa.

We sat down and began talking about our contract for like 20 minutes.

" Oh and there are buildings around here that are music company's like YGE, SM and Big Hit Entertainment. You are not allowed to date any of their artists because there will be scandles. So just be careful about that." The CEO said.

"Okay we'll be careful about that" we said confused about what he meant.

"Alright then that concludes our meeting. I'll see you guys on Monday so you can start work. " the CEO said walking us out.

As we left the room Hamida walked up to us and gave us her phone number.

"Call me if you need anything. " she said smiling.

" thank you" we said waving goodbye.

We got into the car and drove home. On our way we almost got into a car accident with big black van. That person wasn't even looking at where he was going. There sure are some crazy people here after all.

Taehyungs P. O. V.

We were on our way back to our dorm when suddenly the driver stopped the van and we all fell forward.