chapter 7

Annabelle's point of view.

"Come on! We're gonna be late for our first day of work!! " Mira nagged as I was walking outside to the car.

"I'm here" I said as I got into the car.

"It's about time. " she said.

"Yeah yeah let's just go. " I replied.

We we're at the company. We parked the car and when we went in, we we're greeted by the staff. We went up to the Ceo's office.

On our way there, we ran into Hamida.

"Hey Hamida what happened to you at the party?" I asked.

"Oh I was kicked out because the security thought I was a fan. They told me that if I had actually worked at this company I wouldn't be wearing socks and sandles with bell bottoms. " she said while looking down. And the worst part is the CEO took my ID card for "upgrading " he totally planned to kick me out.

While Mira tried to stifle a laugh, i was trying to find my way around the building. I forgot where the office was.

I was about to start walking again when someone tapped me.

"Hey neighbor. " Farhiya said standing there.

"Omg Farhiya thank God your here, I almost got lost in this place. Can you please help me? "I said.

"Sure why not. " farhiya answered.

She dropped me off at the top floor and told me to go to the last door.

Farhiya's point of view

I can't believe she didn't remember what happened. They left me at the warehouse while I was still trying to get out of the ropes they tied me up in. I had to WALK back home at 5 in the morning. I was chased by four dogs and I only got four hours of sleep.

Whatever just watch what happens.

***********authors note ****

I'm so sorry guys this is a short chapter and I have been so busy with school and it's high school so what do u expect but anyways I'll be updating sometime soon probably later tho. Enjoy and sorry again. 💋💋