chapter 3

Annabele's P. O. V

It was the next day and Mirabella and I decided to go shopping since we had nothing to do. We got into the Lamborghini but this time Mirabella was driving and I was scrolling around on my instagram while looking at the new posts. So far everything was normal. After a few minutes I got a follow request from TaeHyung_BTS. I looked at the name and it sounded really familiar. I accepted the follow request and just as I was about the follow the person back, Mirabella dragged me out of the car and into mall. Then we came out 2 hours later with like 100 different outfits. And yes we are that rich. (Heheh).

Taehyungs P. O. V

I got out the dorm for my morning jog. And I stood outside stretching then I noticed the new neighbors' car was gone. They're probably just at work or something I thought to myself as I started running then I stopped. I heard crazy fangirls around the corner. I tried to run but it was too late, They already saw me. There no other choice but to run so they don't find out where I live. I running and crying at the same time hoping they wouldnt Rip me apart.

Mirabella's point of view

I was driving back into the neighborhood when suddenly I saw a bunch of girls running after someone. I just assumed it was a homeless man that stole their money and ran with it. But as I got closer I noticed that familiar face and noticed it was Taehyung. I sped up and told him to get in and I drove off.

Taehyung's point of view

I was running when out of nowhere a car pulled up and someone told me to get in. I looked back at the hungry fat fangirls and got in the car as it drove away fast.

I noticed that it was the two girls from last night.

"Thanks" I said while panting

" no problem " Mirabella said while laughing.

Annabelle looked at me concerned. "Are you okay? " she asked.

I gave her a thumbs up and she nodded and turned back around.

"I think we can go back now. I think those girls are gone by now. " Mirabella said while turning the car around.

"If they saw me there then they'll stay there until night. ". I said still trying to catch my breath.

" okay well you can just stay at our place until they leave. " Annabelle said laughing at the fact that I ran from them.

"Thanks" I replied

Annabelle's point of view

We sat in the car in silence until we pulled in the driveway of our house. I was shocked to see a man was standing in front of our door. He was about to knock on the door but when Mirabella got in the driveway he got scared and fell into the bushes beside the door. I got out the car to help him up. And he quickly got back up and thanked me. Then he handed me a box and ran away. I looked back at Mira and she shrugged.

We got all of our things in the house. And I was about go
And wash up until Taehyung asked where was he supposed to put the box the man had handed me. Mira and I both walked back into the living room and checked what was inside the box. It was our ID cards we would need to get into the building on Monday. If I had known I would have thanked the guy but he ran off.

"I can't believe that that guy works at a modeling company with us." I said

"Are you saying that because he was wearing bell bottoms and a tank top with holes in the back? " Mirabella asked

"No" I said looking at her weirdly. " I mean we are going to be coworkers and he didn't even say hi and just ran off. "

Mira shrugged and went upstairs.

"You can sit down and make yourself at home .oh and if u need anything I'll be upstairs." I said looking at Taehyung

"Okay thanks again. " he said smiling.

Taehyungs point of view

So far these girls are really nice. First they save from the hungry fangirls that looked like they would've raped me and now they let me stay at their house.

***setting change

"Where is taehyung??!? " Jin yelled

"Did u check his bedroom? Jimin said

"Nahh I checked my closet" jin replied sarcastically

"Well you should go check his room" jimin said seriously.

All of the member just looked at him as he continued playing his video games.

"I can't find him I looked everywhere " jungkook said

All the boys started to get worried then suddenly Taehyung walked in through the door. And casually just went to his room.

"Did we.... Miss something? "JHOPE said confused while the others left him and walked into Taehyung's room.

"Where the heck have you been? " Jin said.

"We've been looking around like crazy for you! " jungkook added.

"Oh I was with Mirabella and Annabelle. " Taehyung replied.

"How did you get close with them? They just moved in two days ago." Yoongi said confused.

"Oh I was going for my morning jog when I ran into hungry fangirls and they told me to get in their car and we drove then came back a few minutes later. So I stayed at their house until the crazy people we're gone. "Taehyung explained.

"But you do realize it's 7:00 right? " Yoongi added.

" oh yeah about that, I kinda fell asleep on their couch while watching tv. "Taehyung said laughing.

"Whatever " Jimin said rolling his eyes and walking away back to his video games.

"Well tomorrow we have a tight schedule so don't stay up too late tonight. " jin said walking into his room.

Then another day passed just like that but no one knew what was coming for them the next day.

To be continued.....

*****A/N

Hey guys I just finished chapter three and I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to make it funny so you wouldn't get bored but forgive me if I made any mistakes.

Xoxo
      -💝