Chapter 2: What Is She Doing?

En başından başla

She licked her lips and nodded while I scrolled through my playlist looking for some sexy music. I chose Ciara's Body Party.

She started doing sexy poses on the floor and on the leather couch. She's perfect for this. I clapped my hands, interrupting her. "That..was..amazing. You're in."

Her face lit up. "Are you serious?!" I nodded and she pounced on me. "Thank you, thank you! You won't be sorry."

"I'm sure I won't." I let her get dressed before sending her out. The next girl was the island girl. Her name was Robyn. She was beautiful. "So you ready?"

"Yea but I think I'm gonna dance with it."

"Be my guest." I said folding my arms. She turned on some music. She was already undressed. Funny thing was, she was the one with no bra. She must be real comfortable with her body.

She started winding her hips.

May I say, she was looking mighty delicious from where I was standing

May I say, she was looking mighty delicious from where I was standing. I licked my lips as our eyes locked onto each other's. She smirked and crawled on the floor towards me. She stopped in front of me and started grinding on the floor.

It was taking everything in me not to pin her down and fuck the shit outta her

Her hands traveled up my skirt as she stood up and pressed her lips against my neck. Keep yourself calm Nicki.

Cyn.

"Is she finished with them interviews yet?" I asked Erica, my best friend, my main bitch, my day 1. Yes we tight like that.

"Um one girl went in there. The island girl I think."

Oh that bitch prolly tryna fuck my woman who ain't even my woman yet. "Why you worried bout it? She ain't even yo girl."

I had to thump her upside the head for saying that. "She is my woman she just don't know it yet."

"Well go check on your woman idiota." I stuck my tongue out at her and walked down the hall. The music was so loud I could barely hear anything, but I could hear muffled moans and screams. They couldn't be?!

I covered my mouth and the music stopped. I could hear shuffling and people falling. I stepped away from the door as it opened. The girl came out and smirked at me before she lumped away. Nicki came out, brushing her hair.

"Um I've chosen my two new models. Robyn and Toni." She smiled at the girls. "You two can go home."

"But we didn't even get to audition!" They protested.

"I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure these two will top both of y'all raggedy asses. So be gone. Cyn, could you escort the both of them out?"

"Sure." But they stormed past me. Bitches. "You two, I'll be sending out the information for your next photo shoot. Until then." She blew kisses at them. "Cyn could you come help me with something really quick?"

Nicki.

"I really need help sorting these damn files." I said sipping my water. I handed her three big binders with paper just piling out of them. But that wasn't really the reason I brought her in here.

"Ok I'll get started on these." I stood up from my desk, causing the water to spill all over her dress. Especially her breasts. "Fuck! This was my only thing to put on."

"Oh I am so sorry Cyn. Look how about you stay here while I get somebody to go get something for you to change into?" She nodded. "In the meantime, let's get you out of these wet clothes."

To be continued...

~~~
Shoutout to JaeeBlasian for this amazing cover😍. She is the best at creating covers so far I've seen, wouldn't y'all agree?

What y'all think bout to happen? Y'all think she bout to do it😏? What y'all think about Robyn and Nika? Is Toni beautiful😍 or nah? Comment for me. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!

Beautiful Mistake gon be updated soon!!!