Talking To Her

It was only a few minutes after you asked her to swim with you. As you were walking, you nervously asked her a few questions, and she answered. But before you could ask her another question, there was a sudden drop in the water. As you both floated down to the bottom you both looked and stared at each other in shock. After you swam back up to the surface, you caught your breath and saw Lapis next to you. You began giggling and soon after, Lapis joined in. You then both bursted out laughing. But you were both interrupted by a strange pink object crashing into the water in front of you. It was round and smooth. What could it be? As you looked inside closer you noticed someone was in the strange object, it was Steven! He watched both of you walk into the ocean together and wanted to know why you were both down here for so long. Suddenly the bubble popped and Steven was floating to the top of the water, you swam up to grab him. But you noticed that he was bruised a bit. You carried him to shore, Lapis was following you wondering what was going on. As she started to see who you were talking to she became more and more worried, because she knew who Steven was, he had freed her from the mirror. When Steven finally woke up you asked him why he was bruised and if he was okay. Steven replied," Yeah I'm okay, but I'm bruised because I'm in training right now with pearl and one of her holo-pearls had knocked him out of the ruins. You both sighed in relief. Then you looked at each other and looked at what time it was, the sun was setting over the horizon. Then you both decided you might need to head to shelter so you wouldn't be exposed to the elements. Lapis told you she had no where to go for the night except for the bottom of the ocean. You of course offered her to stay at your place, she blushed, smiled, and looked away. Then she looked back and asked you if you're sure about it and you of course said yes. You told her that she could sleep on your bed and he can build a fort on his couch and sleep there for the night. She answered your question. She said yes and you both walked to your house, you made a fort, and you went to sleep. But Lapis didn't like sleeping alone... So she moved on to the fort on the couch with you and went to sleep.

Part 3 coming soon.