"Now go" she giggled, "I'll be done soon"

I sighed as I turned my body out of her vision, finally meeting up with a slouched Mark sitting in the worn couch.

"I can hear you in there you know?" Mark smirked, "you've been together for not even that long and you already need to get a room"

"Shut up" I laughed, throwing a cushion his way as I sat back next to him.

"What're you gonna do when we're gone?" Mark asked almost immediately, and according to my reaction, it was obvious I hadn't thought of that. Mark was coming on tour with us to make tour videos and keep up a social status, it hadn't dawned on me that Jenna would be alone in the house.

"Oh..." I froze, "Maybe... Maybe I shouldn't of asked her to move in... Mark I'm such an idiot, what have I done?!"

"Okay No, that's not where I was going" Mark chuckled, "I mean, maybe this will give her time to get to know your family, maybe even spend more time with Tatum"

"Wouldn't it be kind of weird for me to suggest for her to hang out with my family, especially one she's hardly met?"

"It could be, it depends how you approach it" he shrugged, "but you told me yourself, Jenna doesn't have a proper family to go to, you do, so why don't you welcome her into yours"

"I still feel like it'd be strange for her" I sighed, looking down at my shoes

"They welcomed Tatum in easily, now look at her, she's over there all the time" Mark said matter-of-fact, "and she can go stay with her grandparents whenever she wants, nothing's stopping her"

"Dinners ready!" Jenna's cheery tone interrupted before I could put any deep thought into what was said, all I could do was follow the amazing scent to the dining table. Jenna was already sitting down next to a vacant chair, her smile gleaming as our eyes met.

"Smells amazing Bella" I smiled, leaning over to kiss her cheek after I sat in the chair beside her. Mark immediately dug in, making noises to show he was satisfied.

"This is actually really good" he said after a few moments, licking his lips but failing to collect all the sauce smothered on his face.

"Yeah Jen, this is amazing" I added, Her smile only getting bigger as her shoulders rises.

"Thankyou guys" she shined like the sun, her joy radiating out of every aspect of her.

--

Jenna's POV

tonight was planned to be a quiet one, all of us just gathered in the living room as we watched stupid television shows and talked about whatever random thought came to our head. Tyler's head lied softly in my lap as I combed my fingers through the small strands of his hair, his hand carefully intertwined with mine. Mark seemed to get used to the closeness we held, gathering his own independence on the other couch, taking up as much room as he possibly could. It was only 8 o'clock when I found my eyelids growing heavier and heavier, my body as tired as it's ever been. Lately, I had found I was becoming more exhausted as the days went by, and I had honestly no idea what was causing it. It didn't seem like much of a big deal though, what's wrong with sleeping a bit more? 

Tyler soon noticed I was dropping off as my hands would slow down clenched in his hair, looking up at me to whisper.

"You look like you need to go to bed Bella" he said, slowly rising himself off of me. "Come on, I'll take you up"

I didn't argue, just said my goodbyes to Mark and followed Tyler up the stairs. His hand was still wrapped in mine as we walked to the bedroom, himself guiding me as I was pretty much a zombie.

Eventually, I was tucked into the side of the bed I had claimed, Tyler's hand stroking my hair as he sat next to me.

"Sleep tight babygirl" he whispered, kissing my temple softly before my eyes fell into a deep slumber.

A/N

I HAVE SO MANY PLANS OML IM SO EXCITED BUT SO SCARED IM NOT GOING TO PORTRAY THEM THE WAY I WANT THEM TO BE

some chapters for a bit will kind of be fillers or sorts, just because it's to do with before Tyler goes on tour. Hopefully it won't be boring without him there, I have plans that will hopefully keep the story interesting.

Anyways, I also saw Bring Me The Horizon the other day with Kirra, and tbh it was one of the greatest experiences I've had. I miss it so much, and I miss Oli's calming voice and speeches.

I love you all

~ Viella