New start

So just a heads up I might put a bit of smut but only if you guys want it. So comment what you guys want also comment or message me if you have a request! I will be putting them in a request book that will be made!

Y/N pov

It had been a few months since that phone call we now lived in the same house. And Craig took care of Amber. I woke up in the middle of the night screaming sweat rolling down my face,  my stomach felt as it was in knots, I felt two hands grab my shoulders.
"Hey hey it's fine I got you it's just a dream." Craig said his voice husky. This was no dream it happened to me. I had lost someone dearly in that crash.
"Craig this was not just a dream." I said my eyes watering a tear feel and he wiped it off.
"Tell me and I can make it go all away."  He said pecking my lips.
"The crash- but it felt very vivid like it was happening again." He looked at me and hugged me.
"Craig-" I said pulling out of the hug. I looked at my hands playing with the sheets.
"What?" He asked picking up my chin to look at me.
"I need to tell you this and I know it's been almost four years but-" I bit my lip tears falling. "I was pregnant when I crashed and lost him but years later in my dreams I had a little girl." We had been trying for years to have A kid. Before I crashed I was twenty weeks pregnant and I was finally happy. But the baby didn't survive the crash. I had had four miscarriages. In my dream I was happy. But when I was woken up I was brought back to my life where I failed at having children. If I could have children Craig wouldn't get to have his dream of having a family of his own.

More updates tomorrow!