Crash test

Your pov

Once Craig said he wanted A test I got up and grabbed her and walked outside and put her in the car. I sat in the car waiting for him. After twenty minutes he came out and got into the car. The drive was silent besides Amber playing some games.
"Princess are you hungry?" I looked in the mirror and she nodded. I asked Craig to get the snacks out of the bag in front of him. He reached down and grabbed them and handed them to her.
"Thank you" she said struggling to open the lid to the plastic tub. She grunted and Craig looked at her smiling and took the tub and opened it for her and handed it back. Once I parked the car I got out and opened the door and saw her sleeping. I woke her up and she started to have A fit screaming she pushed away from my hands and reached out to Craig. He stood there for a minute and then opened his arms and took her. She rested her hand on his chest and put her thumb in her mouth and stopped crying. I grabbed the bag and shut the door and walked into the hospital. The lady greeted me this hospital knew me by heart.
"Is Dr. Owen in?" I asked she nodded and lead me to his office then knocked letting him know I was here. He said send us in so she did and then left.
"What brings you.... Three in?" He asked looking at Craig and Amber.
"We need A test Craig dosnt think she is his child." I said crossing my arms. He nodded and took us to the lab. They had gotten their test done and we had to wait 24 hours so I took Craig back to his house and we went to the park keeping my promise. After a while we headed home. I woke up to 5 calls one from the doctor and the rest from Craig. I called Craig and he picked up after the first ring.
"You do know it's 7 Am and I was sleeping right?"
"What ever this is important! She is my child but I don't know if I'm ready." I could hear him sniffing.
"Have you been crying?" I asked.
"No....maybe what ever." He said.
"Craig stop crying, you're ready to be A father you always said you wanted A child so much well here is one." I spoke.
"I know but I'm just not the person to raise this child." He spoke his voice cracking.
"Craig stop yes you are and you don't have to be with me to raise her." I knew my words cut deep inside of me but I shrugged that off.
"Just because I have a child with you dose not me I don't want to be with you."
What happened next changed my life for ever.

Sorry I haven't been updating but school is hectic rn. I hate most of my teachers because they are rude Af but anyway hope you guys like this chapter!