Angles see light

Y/N pov

I was laying in A stretcher in the ambulance. I could see everything that was happening. Almost like the movie If I stay. They stopped and rushed into the Emergency room rolling me in. I saw Criag when I walked into the room. His eyes bloodshot, puffy cheeks, tears streaming down his face. He rushed over to them asking if I was okay. One nurse took him aside.
"Sir we need you to wait here we are taking her in for testing." He shook his yes and sat back down. About twenty minutes later my mom and dad walked in. My mom found Craig and gave him A hug.
"She's gonna be okay she's strong enough." She said he just kept crying. My dad was asking the nurse what was going on. They told him that he needed to sit down. About A hour later the crew all walked inside the waiting room. Craig was awake while my parents went home it was almost midnight. They each gave him A hug. The doctor walked out and asked for Craig.
"Is she okay?" He asked his voice cracking.
"She is okay but she-" A nurse came running out.
"SIR SHE'S SLIPPING AWAY FAST HER HEART RATE IS FALLING!" He ran away into the doors. Craig just stood there blankly looking at the door. Brian walked up to him and snapped him out of it.
"Hey she's going to be alright" He said but Craig just stood there. He was heartbroken. Brian took a step forward.
"You need to rest go home we can stay here." Craig nodded called for A Uber and left. Things only got worse.