Devils crys

Craig's Pov

I jumped in my car and drove straight to the hospital. Once I found a spot I got out and ran inside. Still in my flannel pants and A hoodie. I ran to the desk.
"Sir what can I help you with?" The lady asked then put up her finger and picked up the phone.
"Yes the crash, She is on her way I will have word on her position in two minutes." She then hung up after that. She was talking about Y/N. I sat down and waited. My hands covered my face. This wouldn't have happened if we had been together. I started to blame this on myself. I took my hands off my face. Looked up and saw some girls look up and then they started to freak out. They came over.
"MINI OMG CAN I GET A PHOTO?" One asked. I shook my head and got up. They followed after me. I turned around.
"Please go away I'm just waiting for someone I don't want pictures being taken." They both looked at me then at each other then back at me. They then quickly said.
"Wow you're rude we just wanted a picture with are favorite YouTuber." I turned around balling my hands into fists and clenched my teeth. I heard someone being rolled in. I looked up and it was Y/N.

Oh my glob those fans were rude right? Anyway thanks for some many votes and reads I love you all! 😘
-Ivory