Broken hearts

Your Pov

He looked unhappy. We need the stream a few minutes later and we talked.
"So you were just going to not tell me?"he asked looking very hurt.
"So I knew you when we were younger it's not like you would have are cared I moved two weeks after I moved in!"I said calmly.
"But still you were just going to not tell me I thought that we were going to tell each other everything. You know what no were done." He said getting up and stomping off into his office. I started to tear up and packed some clothes called a friend and went over to her house.
"I just felt so helpless he was so mad..." I said cry even more she whipped the tears away.
"Hey it's going to be alright." She said hugging me." The next day was A award show. I put on my dress, got hair and makeup done. From there I got into my limousine and was off to the show. I got out with the help of my driver and headed to the red carpet. Lots of people were asking was I was not here with it. Let's just say I was still heartbroken and all of this was just making it worse. When I found the crew they all gave me big hugs.
"Oh my gosh I'm so getting a corpse bride feel to this dress you have on." Someone said from behind me it was my favorite Joey Graceffa.
"Joey!" It aid turning and leaping into his arms. Are hug last for a couple seconds and then we talk for a bit. We were still in the hall and so the guys outside could still see us. Barely anyone was out here. Joey left and it was just me and Evan. He gave me a big hug and told me he was their or me if I needed him. After that he took my hand and a flash went off camera lens captured this. He was only helping me down the steps after all this was a very long dress I could trip.

More to come the next should be fun to write I have big plans for it.
-Ivory