Baby I have kept secrets

Your pov

The door opened. He looked just the same as he had when I left.

Flash back 3 years ago

"Craig what the hell?" I said as I got off the couch I had been sleeping on.
"H-Hey baby." He slurred his words. He shut the door and walked over to me grabbed my hand. I Yanked it away and took a few steps back.
"Don't touch me Craig! First you leave me worried sick then you don't reply to any of my texts or calls. Then stood me up when I made dinner for us! God I can't believe it your so imature!" I said throwing my hands into the air.
"H-Hey I'm not drunk!" He said yelling back at me. I put my hand on my hip.
"Really?!? God Craig I really think you have outdone yourself tonight, you know what my car only crashed because I was afraid of losing you any longer I couldn't stand myself not waking up to you in the same bed! But you know what I made dinner I wore A dress I put makeup on I put effort into this relationship but you just don't seem to care do you?" I said tears falling from my eyes. He turned his head ran his hand through his hair.
"You know I was kidding about being drunk I didn't even have A single drink you can even ask the guys. If you feel this way I'm sorry princess for not coming home but my phone died I lost track of time." He said stepping forward and cupping my face and whipped my tears and pressed his forehead to mine. I could feel his breath on my skin. I didn't smell any alcohol in the breaths he let out. It was true. I took my hands and placed them on his wrists.
"I love you so much I wouldn't ever intend to hurt you but I can sleep on the couch tonight." He said his voice cracking. I shook my head I took his hand and lead him into are room and laying in the bed.

Back to our time zone

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard snapping.
"Hello? Earth to Y/N." Craig called.
"Sorry I was just thinking about something." I said bringing my hand to my head. He invited me in an I walked in. Sat on his couch.
"So what brings you hear?" He asked sitting down on the opposite side.
"Darling why don't you go play with the dog?" She hoped off and ran to the dog who was barking in the kitchen.
"This might be a bad thing but I have been keeping this hidden from everyone but I think it's time. Amber is yours she was conceived with you." His eyes opened wide.
"No that's not mine." He said shaking his head and putting his hand on his face.
"Yes she is I have only been with one other person he was only with me for 1 month we never even slept in the same bed. She's your child Craig, you even can get a test done." He looked up.
"The last time we had sex was 3 years ago she like what one?" He said looking up at me.
"Three actually she's almost four though." I jumped in.
"Still I want this test done today she's not my kid! She doesn't even look like me! Oh my god what are my fans gonna think about this?"
"Fans really? God you haven't changed one bit have you? You still care so much about them not once about me or anyone else."