White sheets

Y/N pov

I was rolled out. A white sheet covered my body. I was then rolled into my room. They would get to say goodbye. I watched as my doctor walked out and talked to them. I saw as my mom and Craig cried. She held him tight. Tears falling on his lap. They got up and walked into the room. My mom said her goodbyes and left me and Criag alone.
"Y/n I know you tried hard. But it's okay, because I know you're in A better place. I love you so much. And even if I didn't say it that much I do love you so unconditionally. To the moon and back. You know that when I first met you I knew I would spend the rest of my life right by your side. I was going to propose to you when we went to Disney land." He held my hand and kissed my forehead and left.  I shut my eyes trying to focus. I was trying to stay alive. Even if I had A tube in my mouth helping me breathe. I was not going to have it end like this.

Craig's pov

I said my goodbyes to her and I saw the officer who was at the scene where she crashed. He had her phone. He took me aside and said he had something to show me. It was my number.
"This was the last thing she typed before the crash."
"Craig I just want you to know that I will always love you. No matter the situation I will always stand on your side. To the moon and back. I love you."