Tattoo Time

_Isabella_

The guys were making fun of dad because as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, our nerves were obvious.

"Weren't you nervous for your first tattoos?" I shot at them and they all kinda shrugged but nodded at the same time.

"So shut it." I added as we walked in.

I had my sketchbook tucked under my arm as dad and Mike went up to the desk to get everything ready.

"Hey Mike!" A lady a little shorter than me with purple hair yelled as she walked out of a room.

"Alexa, nice to see you again." He said as he turned and saw the lady, Alexa.

They hugged quickly and started talking and Tony put his arm around my shoulders.

"She's going to be your artist. She's great, Mike is very picky about his tattoo artists and he loves her." Tony reassured me. Mom came through the door after a few Montes and went over to dad.

They got all the paper work ready as Mike brought Alexa over to Jaime, Tony and I.

"Hi, I'm Alexa and I'm going to doing your first tattoo!" She said excitedly and I smiled.

"Isabella, nice to meet you." I told her and she gestured for my sketchbook.

"So what we're you thinking of getting? You and your dad are getting matching tats?" She asked as she sat down and gestured for me to sit next to her.

"Yeah, we're getting our first tattoos together." I said happily as I flipped through the sketchbook before I came upon the page.

"This is what him and I came up with." I shared the credit with dad.

"That'd so cool! You drew this?" She asked as she looked over the details of the picutre.

"Yeah, he said that if I came up with a cool design then he would try and put his fear of needles to the side." I explained.

"I'd say you really did come up with a good design."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I'm going to go start tracing this and I'll be back soon." Alexa said with a excited grin as she stood up and practically skipped to her room.

Once all the form were signed, mom and dad came over the the guys and I.

"Ready to admit you're terrified?" Mike smirked as he sat next to me.

"Nah, just a little nervous but nothing more." I told him.

"I'm scared shitless." Dad stated bluntly.

"After it starts, you'll get used to the feeling." Jaime assured us and the other two agreed.

Mom started to giggle and I gave her a funny look.

"I'm was thinking about the time when Vic had to go to the doctor but refused to go alone because he had to get a shot. He had a death grip on my hand the entire time. It was worse when I had to get an iv the day you were born, the nurse had to stop and make sure he was okay." I laughed and dad blushed.

"You sure about this? It's a lot worse than a vaccination." I asked and he nodded.

"I'm a man, I can do this." He said but it didn't sound very confident.

"I'm you say so." Tony mumbled and dad reached over and smacked turtles head.

"Rude." Tony shot at him.

"Children, behave yourselves." I scolded and they both pouted.

Mom just chuckled and rolled her eyes.