Father Daughter Day

_Vic_

I wished Isabella goodnight as she tiredly made her way upstairs.

"She acts so much like Melissa." I broke the quiet between the four of us. She looked like me and acted just like her mother.

"She's a great kid Vic. It's going to be a great summer." Mike said with a smile.

"Do you think Melissa would notice if we didn't bring her back Sunday?" Jaime joked.

"She's already called me once ad texted me several times. She doesn't trust me with my own kid." I mumbled and rubbed my face with my hands.

"It's like what Izzy told you earlier, it's going to take a little time before Melissa gets used to this. Her daughter has never been this far from her." Tony reminded me and Mike paused the movie.

"You gotta give her some time, it's going to get easier from her on out." Jaime added.

"This is the first time I've seen my baby girl in 13 years, I don't want to screw this up."

"Take her out tomorrow and do something you both enjoy. Take her to the skate shop, take her to the record store, do something you two can bind over." Tony suggested and I nodded.

"Then we can all go get dinner after ward because I feel like pizza is going to get old soon." Mike joke.

"Sounds like a plan. You guys can crash here if you want, I'm gonna go lay down." I told the guys before heading up stairs.

I stopped by Isabella's room and peaked in, she was sound asleep curled up under a star wars blanket. Her and Tony are going to be close.

I quietly closed her door before heading to my room to get ready for bed.

*Next Day*

I woke up to the sound of the shower starting. I glance at the clock. 7:26am.

Who the hell was up so early on a Saturday.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I got out if bed and stretched. As I left my room I walked passed the hall bathroom.

I doubt it was one of the guys so it must be Izzy. I peaked in her room to see that she wasn't there.

I continued on my way downstairs. Tony and Mike were asleep on the couches and Jaime was curled up on the recliner.

I went into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I sat at the island in the kitchen on a barstool and ate as I scrolled through instagram and twitter.

After about ten minutes I heard the shower kick off and music start to play.

It was our song , The Divine Zero.

I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the sink, it hit the metal with a thud I paused to make sure I didn't wake anyone up. None of the guys moved so I continued, washing the bowl before drying it and putting it away.

"Good morning." Isabella said quietly as she came downstairs.

"Morning mija." I kissed her forehead.

"I didn't wake you up did I?" She asked as she tossed her wet hair behind her shoulder.

"Nah, was up before you showered." I didn't want to make her feel bad.

She nodded and gave me a smile.

"The two of us are going to hang out today then meet up with those three for dinner, sound good?" I asked as I handed her a bowl and spoon.

"Yup." She answered.

"Okay, the cereal is in that cupboard, milks in the fridge, I'm going to shower." I explained before walking up the stairs.