Start of the School Year

_Isabella_

Summer went by way to fast. Today was the first day of my Sophomore year.

"I'll see you later." I told mom as I grabbed my keys and my backpack.

"Hold it, you know the drill." She ordered and I stopped but not before rolling my eyes.

I turned around and she had her phone out.

I walked back over and adjusted my back pack.

"Smile." I smiled for the camera as she snapped the picture.

"Way to dress up." She mumbled.

"It's school, I don't need to impress anyone." I grumbled. I was wearing a pair of dark jeans that had been ripped from skateboarding, my vans, my 'I Prefer the Bassist' shirt ad my dark red flannel.

"Other than Jason." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha.... funny... I'll be leaving now." I said sarcastically.

"Good luck today hun, I'll see you after work." She told me as she kissed my cheek.

I walked out of the house and got into my Blazer. Off to hell.

As I pulled into the student parking lot, Jason was standing next to the light pole looking around. When he saw me parking, his eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face.

As pulled into a parking spot near the front and put my car in park, he began to walk in front of me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as I climbed out of the front seat. I blushed a little and smiled as I opened the back door to grab my back pack.

"Good morning to you too." I said as I slung the light bag over my shoulder.

The heaviest thing in there was an Algebra 2 book. I had started the process of testing out but I didn't understand it enough to finish it.

I kissed Jason's cheek and he put an arm around me.

"You ready for this?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"God no but I have no choice." I told him with a shrug.

"At least we have a class together." He said with a smile.

"True, it'll make the class bearable." I said and glanced up at him. He pulled me a little tighter and I smiled.

We walked into school like that. A surprising amount of people stopped to look at us.

One of the schools star football players dating the really smart quiet girl in the grade below him.

"Screw them, they're just jealous of how fucking hot you are." Jason said quietly as he bent his head down closer to me ear.

I giggled and blushed at his words, this caused one of the security members to give us a dirty look.
I gave him a sheepish smile and Jason and I turned towards my first hour.

His first hour was just down the hall from mine.

"Go to class." I told him as we neared his 1st hour classroom.

"We have time, I won't be late if I walk you to class." He smirked and kept his hold on me.

"Okay, but I think I could've managed the last 60 feet on my own."

"Deal with it princess, it's going to be like this from now on." Jason stated as we reached my class. He kissed my temple before pulling his arm away.

"Good luck. She's an awesome teacher, you'll love her." He said with a smile before I pushed him in the direction of his class.

"Good luck to you aswell. Tell Mason I said hi." I instructed and Jason nodded before shooting me one last wink and going to his class.