Back With the Favorite Mexicans

_Isabella_

I impatiently counted down the minutes until 5th hour was over. My leg was bouncing quickly as I answered the questions on the worksheet in front of me.

"5 minutes left, start packing your stuff up and please make sure to not leave my room a mess like yesterday." The teacher announced and I quickly shoved my papers in my Chemistry binder before quickly sliding it into my bag.

I zipped up the backpack and dropped my pencil in the side pocket.

"What's got you in such a rush?" Quinn asked. We've been talking since she sits next to me and we've become friends.

"My dad and uncles are coming home today, they've been on tour for a little over 2 months." I explained. 2 minutes left.

"That's awesome, they in a band?" She asked and I nodded.

"Peirce the Veil." I said and her eyes widened.

"Which one is your dad?"

"Vic." I said and the bell rang. I jumped up and rushed out of the room.

My keys jingled from their spot on my belt loop, I had grabbed them just incase they couldn't pick me up.

Jason met me at the door and pecked my lips.

"Hey baby." He greeted with a smile.

"Hey." I said softly as I laced our fingers together.

I began to drag him with me towards the doors where dad parked when he picked me up.

Dad and Jason have talked a few more times since they met. Dad is being much nicer but still has threats, he's my dad, I wouldn't expect anything else.

"I take it you're excited?" Jason asked as he took longer strides to match my faster pace.

"Of course! I haven't seen them in over 2 months." I said with a smile.

"Why are you dragging me with? I'd rather have some more time to mentally prepare for my death." Jason said as we neared the door.

"You'll be fine, babe." I said with a smirk as I pushed the door open with my left hand since it was the only free one.

I spotted dad's black SUV almost immediately. He saw me and climbed out if the car. I let go of my boyfriends hand and quickly went over to my dad and hugged him.

"I've missed you mija." Dad said as he hugged me tightly.

"I've missed you too." I smiled wide. It was only two months but hey, I'm always excited to see my father.

"Dad, you've met Jason." I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Nice to meet you in person, sir." Jason said politely and stuck out his hand, dad gave him a firm hand shake.

"You too." Dad gave him a small smile.

"I gotta get going princess, I'll see you later." Jason said as he turned to me.

I nodded and hugged him.

"I'll see you later." I smiled at my boyfriend and he kissed me quickly before winking at me and telling my father goodbye and walking off.

Dad looked at me and raised his brow. I blushed turned to get in the car.

"Mike came with, he just went across the street to get another pack if cigarettes." Dad told me as I climbed in.

"He left so he can get back seated." I smirked and dad chuckled before getting into the drivers seat.

"He seems...nice." Dad said as he pointed carelessly to Jason's retreating figure.