"We'll see who untrained is" I muttered

I hurried to Caleb and caught him by his side. He used his sword to hit my hand causing me to loose my grip on him. That would have cut me if it was a real sword. I need to work on that. Our swords clashed as we threw ourselves at each other. We had the same fighting techniques and it would be difficult to win against ourselves. I kicked him and he slacked. I launched at him and used my sword to hit his leg causing him to kneel on one leg and I rested my sword on his shoulder. Or so I thought.

"I win… again" I smirked

I helped him up, knowing he wasn't pleased with his defeat.

"We're gonna make it through" I encouraged
I watched the stream flow in silence and wondered in my thoughts what experience would come with this contest. A lot is bound to happen and I'm ready to face it. I felt a feeling of excitement within but yet somewhat fear

"Who are they?" An unfamiliar voice asked as I turned to meet two foreign people

Alex

We had walked quite a distance and arrived at just where I couldn't avoid more memories. The stream, the grassland, it brought it all back and the more they came, the more I felt I needed to see Her. I've longed for her.
I was lost in my thoughts I had not noticed the presence of two strangers

"Who are they?" Clint said a little too loud

The strangers turned to face us surprised to see us as though they never expected anyone to know this place.

"Who are you people?" The one with the brown hair asked

I ought to ask that. I thought. I noticed Clint's face had changed from being defensive to shock.

"It's him" He said silently

"What?" I asked not understanding what he was saying.

"Noah" he dropped and I felt my heart stop for a moment.

It suddenly became heavy for me to turn my face to see him. It can't be. It's can't be my son.

"What" I said full of shock.

"What do you want?" He asked taking a position ready to attack us.

Clint stood in front of me and drew out his sword. I was yet to recover until I heard the sword.

"What are you doing?" I frowned.

"Whoa. Alright, we don't mean any harm. We're just normal kids" the other one spoke seeing the real sword.
"Noah let's get out of here" he said loud enough

No He shouldn't go. Please. I have to do something

"No. Not until I know why they're here. We're the only ones that knows this place. How on earth would anybody else have known" He said

I loved him immediately. I wanted to hug him and keep him around me for as long as I can. It hurts me that I never had the chance to see him grow. But he did indeed grow up well. Clint was right.
I walked closer to Him and had Clint put his sword back.

"we're not here to hurt you" I smiled. "I used to come here many years ago before you knew here" I added. "it's just a coincidence" I smiled.

He wasn't convinced.

"Nice to meet you. I would like to be your friend" I said.

What on earth am I doing?

"Why? You don't even know who I am?" He said.

"Well I would like to know you and possibly help you and your friend in the contest." I said

I knew that would get to him.

"You can help?" His friend butted in

"How?" Noah asked still defensive

"Well with more equipments. Wooden swords are not going to get you anywhere" I said. "I am Alex" I smiled

"Noah" he said.

I felt much more assured hearing him say his name. This is more than enough for me

"Caleb" His friend said.

"Clint" Clint Said.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. I had longed so much to see him. And it course it worries me how I would yet reveal myself to him as His father.

"You really would help us win in the contest?" He asked hopefully

"Of course. Be here tomorrow by the third crow of the day. I'll be waiting here with everything you need" I smiled.

"Alright" He nodded.

I believe fate didn't of course throw me out of the picture. I'm glad.